adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Det@Sa/Gs@Phx

U 178
    DET+4?
    Maybe the safer bet on this one is the under, than any of the sides. Spurs are not convincing for their standards, Detroit are more than ready, and will stay close enough all game at least to cover +4 in my humble opinion, but i have no clue if SA can raise their game as they did against Indiana two weeks ago...if they only count on their star-trio and get no help from that pack of useless and semi-useless veterans they are in for trouble...

O 215
    GS +8
    Phx will go over the 215 at home only if they lose, so the stats show this season...they play better defense at home, and GS is shooting 40 or below % last 4 games, which is exactly the tricky part, they will rediscover their offense pretty soon and it may seem ok, but i think under 215 is a very dangerous bet here. Phx are in a very good run, but they are in need and will be somewhat relaxed after those two 3OT games in the last 8 days + playing powerhouses like Mia and SA at home last two times...It feels like a cover for GS (+8) and over 215, what do you think guys?

The only thing about the Cle/LaL game is Bryant is cooling down, 13 of 29 FG, 3 of 13 for 3 last night... i will stay away from this game.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

I agree with the Det-SA under call, and would say get it now cause that number will go down.

I'm a lot more iffy on the GS take. The Warriors could make this game really easy on the Suns by giving them the style they're so good at and I could see a Phoenix having another 40 point quarter and then turning down the tempo and frustrating GS. I agree that the two 3X OT games are a concern. Marion played 57 minutes, Nash and Bell 50+. The Suns seem like the energizer bunny but that's just an incredible number of NBA minutes.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I happen to like the under in the GS/Phx game ad.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am truely done betting on or against detriot this year although, i do like golden st. +8

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am passing tonight...at least on featuring a game but here are my thoughts on tonights card.

If you put a gun to my head I take the better team (Detroit) plus the points. This will be playoff basketball and Detroit already showed their strategy for beating the Spurs in the first meeting and that's play defense. SA is 5-12 to the under at home by the way so the total play is not hard to figure out.

Phoenix and GS are certainly capable of going over the total but I can easily see it going under and if you make me play it that's the way I would go. I expect a blow out by Phoenix given GS played last night however GS knows that if they don't bring their A game they could get embarassed so they might suck it up and give Phoenix all they want.

Lakers reverted back to being lazy showboaters last night and let one of the lowest scoring teams in the league rack up a million points. If they had any pride they would jump all over a Cleveland team that appears to have hit the wall and might be on the verge of a major tail spin... but do the Lakers, other than Kobe, have any pride? Will the Lakers play D..will Kobe get 40? Cleveland has gone under last 5 or 6 straight just so ya know.

Final analysis is that the Odds Makers have done a good job on these three...nothing worth plucking down serious coinage. Put a little for entertainment porposes on the Spur/Pistons game and take the rest of the night off. At least that's what I'm gonna do in the NBA tonight.
    Last edited by Alamorich; 01-12-06 at 08:09 AM.

bigboydan

that detroit team covers another one tonight, unreal !!

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Spurs are hard for me to watch this year. They are playing without any passion or sence of urgency. It's gonna bite em in the ass when it comes to winning the title this year.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I happen to like the under in the GS/Phx game ad.
    Damn, I finally hit the right side of a total involving the Suns!!!

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    The Spurs are hard for me to watch this year. They are playing without any passion or sence of urgency. It's gonna bite em in the ass when it comes to winning the title this year.

your right rich, the spurs just seem really lost this year. although, when it comes crunch time they will be there when it counts.