Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

***P2M's 1st/3rd quarter plays***

As I said in IMGV's thread, I had been tracking a guy on another forum who everyone thought was a huge fraud... However, he had a 1st/3rd quarter system going for the first week or two of the season that was hitting with a lot of success... It consisted of playing slight road favorites and playing big home dogs in the first quarter, then sometimes betting on the 3rd quarter depending on how the first half went... I'm gonna try some 1st and 3rd quarter plays here for the next couple of days and see how it goes...

12/05

Boston -3
    Phoenix -2
    Bulls +.5

All plays for one unit and are 1st quarter plays...

I do caution everyone that this is a little experiment... I didn't come up with this method, but I want to try it!

Let's do this!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Wow, unreal showing by Boston in the 1st quarter tonight! Andre Miller lit them up for 15 in the 1st! Bulls tied the 1st and the Suns won by 5!

So far 2-1 +.90 units

Will definitely be playing Boston in the 3rd, pending they get their act together!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Two plays for 1st quarter bets tonight...

All plays are 1.1 units to win 1 unit...

Portland +1
    Dallas -2.5

2-1 +.90 units

Peyton2MarvinN06

1-1 tonight fellas... Both nights, the obvious favorite lost! Shows how great the NBA is!

So far:

3-2 +.80 units

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    As I said in IMGV's thread, I had been tracking a guy on another forum who everyone thought was a huge fraud... However, he had a 1st/3rd quarter system going for the first week or two of the season that was hitting with a lot of success... It consisted of playing slight road favorites and playing big home dogs in the first quarter, then sometimes betting on the 3rd quarter depending on how the first half went... I'm gonna try some 1st and 3rd quarter plays here for the next couple of days and see how it goes...

12/05

Boston -3
    Phoenix -2
    Bulls +.5

All plays for one unit and are 1st quarter plays...

I do caution everyone that this is a little experiment... I didn't come up with this method, but I want to try it!

Let's do this!

I examined this guys system. Then I did some paper testing. If you look at every NBA game, every day, and pick either team (I did it at random) and bet on that team each quarter until it wins (doubling the bet each time), you will almost never have a team that loses. Of course if the bets go to the 4th quarter you will be down 7 units and now betting 8 units to win 1 unit. LOL

Now, if you used some filters for this approach, you would have something.

I think the guy from the other forum has a good system.

Curious

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah, the good ol' Martingale!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Couple of plays tonight guys...

1st quarter-
    Suns -2.5
    Magic -2.5
    Warriors -2.5

Crazy, like 5 games have 2.5 spreads for the 1st quarter! Must be a full moon! HEH!

Let's see how these fare tonight!