hultas
    hultas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Learning to cap NBA

Hi guys!

I've been following all kind of sports for a while and I just realized that I want to learn how to cap more sports than hockey. I'm thinking that basketball and NBA would suit me well. But the thing is I don't know where to start.

I've played hockey for a big part of my life and therefore I have a good understanding which aspects is important when predicting winners. But with basketball I only know the ground rules like that scores from the paint are worth 2-points and stuff like that.

So where would you recommend me to go and start with if I want to learn how to cap NBA?

Best regards,
    hultas

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Save your time capping and entrust me with your money.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

yeah trust bernard!!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hultas View Post
    Hi guys!

I've been following all kind of sports for a while and I just realized that I want to learn how to cap more sports than hockey. I'm thinking that basketball and NBA would suit me well. But the thing is I don't know where to start.

I've played hockey for a big part of my life and therefore I have a good understanding which aspects is important when predicting winners. But with basketball I only know the ground rules like that scores from the paint are worth 2-points and stuff like that.

So where would you recommend me to go and start with if I want to learn how to cap NBA?

Best regards,
    hultas
    Now is not the time to learn how to cap NBA. Playoffs & regular season are not the same at all.