ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Da Money's Fryday (26-14-2 YTD)

In a bit of a hot streak right now, good to see since I had a pretty big down week not too long ago.

I have not added up units just yet, I usually don't post my YTD in threads, but someone suggested that I start to do so (I was saying I don't receive much feedback in my threads)

Here we go... looking to get things started well for the weekend.

NO (Pick) over Atl

Just the better team here, realize it's a public play but I'm calling this one as I see it... NO is a better team and I'll take the pick.

Lakers\Utah Under 210.5

Lakers scored a crap load of points the other night, pretty much just fading them doing it again. Also see Utah keeping a healthy lead most of the game which should cut down on 4Q points.

Bucks (-2) over Knicks

Do I really need a write up to fade the Knicks?

Seattle (+2) over Indy

Sure, they haven't won a game at home yet, but they have been in almost every single game. Indy coming off a long strech of games, figure they could be tired, especially O'Neal.

ShowMeDaMoney

Bucks looking solid, killing the Knicks right now.

NO up as well, a bit of a tighter game though. Would be nice to start the night out 2-0 heading into the late games.

ShowMeDaMoney

Bucks have a total of eight points in the whole 4Q with two minutes to go, looks like they may blow it.

Come on boys, stand and deliver.

ShowMeDaMoney

Hard to win when the Bucks score 11 points in the entire 4Q.

1-1 on the night so far, tough break there.