Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Added Green Bay to my nba ML...humm

I am new to this so here it goes.
    denver ML
    GS ML
    GREEN BAY ML

added a nfl ML just to spice it up.. Small very small play but I am new and have small bankroll. Hoping to add to it tonight

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

good luck but I am on both lakers and cowboys ml as well as rockets

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

its only a small play for nice return if it hits

Just wondering if anyone else is going the same way....we will see..GL to you also

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I would have seen this post earlier I would have said I wouldn't ever bet on Green Bay. Easy to say now, but I am from Minnesota, if that is good bias proof. GB +7 was the safe bet, and that still didn't pull through. I also avoided the Denver/LA game assuming Denver would put up a better fight. They lost by 28? 46 point 4th quarter from LA. I liked the GS ml pick. I am on Bodog and they pretty much don't post ML bets for picks under 2.5, or over 10, otherwise i would have taken GS ml. I was a new-comer to SBR not long ago. Pay attention to other's picks, research them a bit, and see what you like, never play games just for fun. As i say, if your drunk and wreckless and bet silly games, hope for luck. Otherwise don't bet. Remember this is just my opinion, and i wish you GL Seattle.

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

All in all, you had good value to your picks, and they were definately respectable. However, Luck had other plans.