Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magrady throws out back just before half

Magrady crumbles to the floor just at half...jump on Nuggets for second half...hurry

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets are as weak as piss, won't touch these CS again.

Alamorich

Nuggets are weak without Camby..Martin did not play in second half either cause of his back..Anthony started grabbing his back late in the game then my back started to hurt when I realized I could loose the orginal play and the half time play also. I got Nuggets +3 and +1.5 before everybody else jumped in...the hook got me the win and salvaged what was looking like a huge fiasco.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magrady and his chronic back problems put houston in such a big hole, that i doubt they can climb out of.

Alamorich

Looks like Magrady will be out for a long stretch...in the second half Rockets played uptempo and looked good doing..without Magrady or Yao the others got to handle the ball...if Van Gundy turns them loose and let's these guys run they will be okay against certain teams but run and gun is not Van Gundy's style...stay tuned.

bigboydan

the thing about Macgrady is, he has that spinal coard/back injury. where if it flairs up he's screwed. i remember him doing an interview on a rockets pre-game explaining his back injury in detail, but i can't remember what type of condition he called it.

Alamorich

He jumped a little to shoot a 3..nobody touched him..when he came down he was just a little off balance and that was enough to put him on the floor...he was taken out on a stretcher and appeared to be in great pain...once a person has back problems they can become cronic...very sad situation for such a young man at the peak of his career.

bigboydan

It's a shame T-mac has a back injury. because he could have been something special in the NBA, if only he could stay healthy.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

T-Mac back attack to cost Rocket at least two games

HOUSTON -- Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady will miss the next two games and be re-evaluated Friday after a recurrence of the back spasms that have bothered him this season.

McGrady grabbed his back and crumpled to the floor Sunday night as the first half ended in the Rockets' 92-90 loss to Denver. He scored 11 points in the first half.

McGrady, who topped 30 points in Houston's previous five games, was lifted onto a stretcher and taken to Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center. An MRI early Monday revealed no structural damage, the Rockets said.

The Rockets play at Charlotte on Tuesday and return home to face Sacramento on Wednesday.

McGrady missed eight games earlier in the season because of back spasms and the Rockets lost them all.

The Rockets are already missing their other star, Yao Ming, who had surgery last month to remove an infection from his left big toe. Yao is expected to be out at least 3-4 more weeks.