Betpoints: 26

Wheres Kobe??

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Fade them for Novemeber...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know they always struggle on their circus trip, but even this start has me befuddled. Skiles' job is on the line now, so maybe they will turn it around. As far as fading them goes I would be careful. The Bulls always turn things around in December/January.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

They have no idea how to score. Gordon and Heinrich can't shoot from the outside. They have no inside game, Wallace is brutal, Thomaas can only dunk, Deng has been hurt. If they don't hit jump shots, there only offense is on put backs

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

A couple personnel mistakes have killed the Bulls - signing an aging, one-dimensional role player in Ben Wallace instead of sticking with Tyson Chandler, who has blossomed into one of the better bigs in the league. Wallace isn't nearly the same defender/rebounder that he was in Detroit, and because he offers nothing else, he's a huge liability. Also, trading LaMarcus Aldridge for Ty Thomas on draft night. Thomas will be a very good player one day, but Aldridge is the scorer the Bulls desperately need. A core of Deng, Aldridge, Chandler, Gordon and Hinrich would dominate the East.

Nice job fvcking it up, John Paxson. You've done almost as bad of a job as your brother Jim with the Cavs.