No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Just read a story about Bynum's knee

He said it's getting worse.

Is this news significant?

He seems like a matchup nightmare for Phoenix, but the way Gasol's been playing, I'm not sure if they need him that much.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He said it's getting worse.

Is this news significant?

He seems like a matchup nightmare for Phoenix, but the way Gasol's been playing, I'm not sure if they need him that much.
    The way Kevin Garnett has been playing I don't know how effective Gasol is going to be. I'm sure Gasol will play well but won't be a huge X-factor IMO. Bynum was the one major mismatch on Jaron Collins.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    The way Kevin Garnett has been playing I don't know how effective Gasol is going to be. I'm sure Gasol will play well but won't be a huge X-factor IMO. Bynum was the one major mismatch on Jaron Collins.
    You mean Amare?

yunnusan
    yunnusan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think not Amare

msully2888
    msully2888's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers still take this series down no D in suns land

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns should have Lopez back. Collins is great to pick up some early fouls in the paint. Frye will chip in as well. Suns have enough length inside to send a message, without getting Amare in foul trouble. Laker bodies will be crashing to the floor just as Spurs bodies did. If Bynum is 50%, the inside edge for the Lakers is gone. Suns can handle Gasol. They just handled Duncan. In that case, the bench can easily decide the series, and there is no better bench in the NBA than the one in Phoenix. So no Bynum? Suns win.

On a sidenote, Phil Jackson is already trying to influence the zebras with suggestions that Nash carries the ball. The Zen moron.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 05-15-10 at 07:07 PM.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

if bynum plays the way he was fading in the utah series then phoenix can actually do this. if bynum plays like he did against OKC suns have a 35% chance of winning. if he plays bad they have a 50% chance...........go down bynum

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Suns should have Lopez back. Collins is great to pick up some early fouls in the paint. Frye will chip in as well. Suns have enough length inside to send a message, without getting Amare in foul trouble. Laker bodies will be crashing to the floor just as Spurs bodies did. If Bynum is 50%, the inside edge for the Lakers is gone. Suns can handle Gasol. They just handled Duncan. In that case, the bench can easily decide the series, and there is no better bench in the NBA than the one in Phoenix. So no Bynum? Suns win.

On a sidenote, Phil Jackson is already trying to influence the zebras with suggestions that Nash carries the ball. The Zen moron.
    orlando has a better bench than the suns