big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    [/B] Bron-Bron is a excellent player but I think he is absent of those qualities. Lebron I have told many before he is not concerned with being a champion in the same regard Jordan, Bryant are/were. Lebron, is cool with winning but it does not drive him or consume him. Jordan/Bryant would have considered themselves failures had they not won titles. Lebron if never was to win a title will go down in history as one of the best ever and wealthiest athletes the world has seen and I think he is perfectly fine with that. Now, I know Bron pays lip service to winning a championship but he ain't concerned. If he was concerned he would have developed a post game like Kobe/Jordan have. Who in the hell could defend Lebron in the Post?? He is too quick for bigs and to physical for guards.
    Well, Lebron has developed a lot in his game since he's come into the league. Its not like he is sitting on his hands. He certainly worked hard to improve his free throw shooting as well as his outside shooting, not to mention his defense.

He can only do so much by the age of 25. Jordan and Kobe didn't have effective post games until they got closer to 30.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

http://espn.go.com/nba/teams/roster?team=lal

Above are laker salaries

Below are the cavs salaries

http://espn.go.com/nba/teams/roster?team=cle&sort=null

Go and take a look folks. Tell me what problems you see there besides Mo williams making more money than Lamar Odom.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Gasol.
    Of course Kobe wouldnt start on Boston. LOL. Anyways you say you arent defending Lebron but its obvious thats all you have been doing since you woke up this morning.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Maybe Lebron is tired. He played alot of minutes when MO and Dwest were out. He played pg for lots of games. I think he is tired.
    He's not tired. You don't get tired in games like these when your at the height of your athletic ability/stamina. He might be a little sore, but he's not tired.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Omar, The Heat were a miserable team this year. How would Wade finish the Celts off? Wade had a much better coach the year he won. His team sucked. Who did he have? A washed up Mourning, Gary Payton who was like 40, Jason Williams who was way passed his prime, an old James Posey, a passed his prime shaq, etc. Lebron has 2 all stars right now in their primes in Mo Williams and Jamison bro. Look at the Cavs bench. This Cavs team is much better than the Heat team that won it all in '06. Don't compare them.
    I'd take an 06 Shaq over Mo Williams and Jamison. Not to mention that Heat team had Pat Riley as HC.

Jamison is a big problem, because while he has length, his defense isn't good, especially in transition. The Cavs may have depth, but thats just because they're a team full of average players.

And I certainly agree that Wade's team this year is horrible, which is why they're failure isn't an indictment of Wade himself.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    I was all district 5A in football and basketball in the state of Florida in high school. I dont know if you consider that a very competitive level.

I'm not sure what qualities you're looking for? Maybe if you could be more specific.

And again, if you think Cleveland's team is so good, please tell me which of their players would start on either the Celtics or Lakers. I'll be patiently awaiting your answer.

Competetive enough to know better than what you are saying.

As far as the Cavs players go..at this point I wouldn't want any of them. So I guess none could start for the Lakers or the Celtics, but as a unit they are/was good. Keep in mind though Jamaison and Williams are all-star type players and Varajao was a leader all year and +-dif. Cavs have many good pieces but they are not performing as the unit they are cpable of when it counts. Besides the depth of the team is strong. Lebron, doesn't have the killer instinct and he is there leader so the player's don't show it either.. Also, that team is being misused by there head coach Mike Brown. The Cavs are not playing to there strenghts.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Of course Kobe wouldnt start on Boston. LOL. Anyways you say you arent defending Lebron but its obvious thats all you have been doing since you woke up this morning.
    I assumed Kobe was a given or not part of the scenario, since we were talking about support casts.

And yes, I've been defending LeBron all day, because I think the hate he is getting is ridiculous. But I have no allegiance toward LeBron. If people were piling on Kobe I'd be doing the same.

I just don't like haters

lakerboy

Actually lebron is doing good this year in the playoffs. Look at his stats compared to last year.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron...eer_stats.html

His fg% is better than last year.

Goat Milk

Lebron's been a beast this playoffs. But FG% can be one of the most misleading stats out there. The things that count in games like this are the intangibles that don't show up on the stat sheet. Dedication. Getting to lose balls. Hitting big shots down the stretch. Defense.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

LeBron is the star player that is why he is getting the blame. Fact of the matter is LeBron could of hit every shot he took last night and they still would lost by 10. Anytime a team loses by 32 at home there is way more to look into than LeBron's 3-14. How about Clevelands absolute shitty team defense? People always blame the star player, on ESPN earlier they were talking about how Nowiztki got the blame for the Mavs troubles years ago when he and only 4 other NBA players in the History of the league avg. 25pts 10 Rebs in the POST season (One of them is Olajuwan prob the best C of all time). Not only that he shoots 48% avgs 28+ pts and 10+ Rebs in elimination games. So could LeBron be the black Nowitzki? Well at least Dirk won a couple games when he got to the finals. NBA post season is way more about coaching than people realize, evidence of this can be found in the ATL rounds 1 and 2. Milwaukee without Bogut had no buisness taking that series to 7 games but Woodson cant coach for shit and Skiles can and Skiles can get his guys to play D and not give up. I told my buddy PHX would take out SA in 4 or 5 games, he laughed his ass of at me and I remeber telling him "Leave it to the lowly Mavs and a sub .500 post season record coach in Carlisle to make the Spurs look like its 2003." Brown is a horrible coach plain and simple LBJ will never win a ring with a coach like that plain and simple. If Boston beats ORL, LA will win the championship, if ORL beats Boston Orl will be your 2010 NBA champion.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    LeBron is the star player that is why he is getting the blame. Fact of the matter is LeBron could of hit every shot he took last night and they still would lost by 10. Anytime a team loses by 32 at home there is way more to look into than LeBron's 3-14. How about Clevelands absolute shitty team defense? People always blame the star player, on ESPN earlier they were talking about how Nowiztki got the blame for the Mavs troubles years ago when he and only 4 other NBA players in the History of the league avg. 25pts 10 Rebs in the POST season (One of them is Olajuwan prob the best C of all time). Not only that he shoots 48% avgs 28+ pts and 10+ Rebs in elimination games. So could LeBron be the black Nowitzki? Well at least Dirk won a couple games when he got to the finals. NBA post season is way more about coaching than people realize, evidence of this can be found in the ATL rounds 1 and 2. Milwaukee without Bogut had no buisness taking that series to 7 games but Woodson cant coach for shit and Skiles can and Skiles can get his guys to play D and not give up. I told my buddy PHX would take out SA in 4 or 5 games, he laughed his ass of at me and I remeber telling him "Leave it to the lowly Mavs and a sub .500 post season record coach in Carlisle to make the Spurs look like its 2003." Brown is a horrible coach plain and simple LBJ will never win a ring with a coach like that plain and simple. If Boston beats ORL, LA will win the championship, if ORL beats Boston Orl will be your 2010 NBA champion.

all I can say is sharp post Kid.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Willie your right the lebron bashing is not justified and it is all about matchups and coaching. What I want to know is if you think your cavs canforce a game 7?

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Let's get this straight, Lebron, and the Cavs as a whole, had a miserable game last night. No excuses, nothing.

However, I find it sickening how many of you seemed to be waiting for him to fail so you could jump all over him. I've never seen so many people be so excited that someone failed. It was an awful performance, but it's one game and the series still isn't over. I can't remember another athlete being rooted against in the way many of you on here are with Lebron. It's not as if he's done anything morally offensive to turn people against him (no rape allegations, no drug scandals, no infidelities, etc.), yet it's as if many of you are celebrating after last night. Every star has had bad games, it happens.

What I've seen absolutely no mention of so far is anyone giving any credit to the Celtics. First of all, defensively they have been damn near perfect against Lebron. When tuned in, their starting 5 still plays better team defense than any team in the league. In fact, I struggle to think of a single blown rotation on Lebron last night from any guy on the court. Many of you on here have absolutely no understanding of the game of basketball so maybe you don't see it, but not only have the Celtics been perfect in their doubling and hedging on Lebron, but they have altered their rotations to jump out on Lebron's first and second go-to passes like no team this year has been able to do. This is why you've seen Lebron get doubled and then seem to freeze in the air with the ball, very uncharacteristic of him but it's being forced by the defense.

Second, the Celtics execution on offense yesterday was the single best performance of any playoff game thus far. Every single person on the team was hitting their shots. Any time the Cavs adjusted to stop the hot hand, whether it be Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, etc., the Celtics countered perfectly. I don't know if Doc was making the calls from the sideline or if the players were reading it themselves, but they were absolutely in sync on both ends of the floor last night. Make no mistake about it, the Celtics are playing by far their best basketball of the season right now.

That said, this is not an excuse for Lebron's or anyone else. Great players need to be able to adjust and last night Lebron struggled to find the right adjustment. His jumper was clearly not there last night, whether it be because of his elbow or not. This allowed the Celtics to go under every screen being set and even further shrink the floor. I'm sure Lebron spent a good amount of time watching tape last night and will hopefully find a different way to attack.

Again, I'm not defending the performance, but let's give credit where credit is due and stop with knee-jerk overreactions.
    this kind of defense was played on kobe 2 years ago in the finals, they were way better back then,KG being 100%, and really hungry, same as allen and pierce, they even had james posey back then, posey in 08 is a lot better than tony allen, but you're still blaming kobe for the lost during that 08 finals

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DaAce View Post
    “If you can lead 11 of the best guys in the world, you can lead anybody,” James said Monday. “If I can lead Kobe Bryant and MVPs, I should be able to lead Daniel Gibson.”That wraps it up for me... anyone who saw the olympics as a pure basketball fan can only laugh at this

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Let's get this straight, Lebron, and the Cavs as a whole, had a miserable game last night. No excuses, nothing. However, I find it sickening how many of you seemed to be waiting for him to fail so you could jump all over him. I've never seen so many people be so excited that someone failed. It was an awful performance, but it's one game and the series still isn't over. I can't remember another athlete being rooted against in the way many of you on here are with Lebron. It's not as if he's done anything morally offensive to turn people against him (no rape allegations, no drug scandals, no infidelities, etc.), yet it's as if many of you are celebrating after last night. Every star has had bad games, it happens. What I've seen absolutely no mention of so far is anyone giving any credit to the Celtics. First of all, defensively they have been damn near perfect against Lebron. When tuned in, their starting 5 still plays better team defense than any team in the league. In fact, I struggle to think of a single blown rotation on Lebron last night from any guy on the court. Many of you on here have absolutely no understanding of the game of basketball so maybe you don't see it, but not only have the Celtics been perfect in their doubling and hedging on Lebron, but they have altered their rotations to jump out on Lebron's first and second go-to passes like no team this year has been able to do. This is why you've seen Lebron get doubled and then seem to freeze in the air with the ball, very uncharacteristic of him but it's being forced by the defense. Second, the Celtics execution on offense yesterday was the single best performance of any playoff game thus far. Every single person on the team was hitting their shots. Any time the Cavs adjusted to stop the hot hand, whether it be Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, etc., the Celtics countered perfectly. I don't know if Doc was making the calls from the sideline or if the players were reading it themselves, but they were absolutely in sync on both ends of the floor last night. Make no mistake about it, the Celtics are playing by far their best basketball of the season right now. That said, this is not an excuse for Lebron's or anyone else. Great players need to be able to adjust and last night Lebron struggled to find the right adjustment. His jumper was clearly not there last night, whether it be because of his elbow or not. This allowed the Celtics to go under every screen being set and even further shrink the floor. I'm sure Lebron spent a good amount of time watching tape last night and will hopefully find a different way to attack. Again, I'm not defending the performance, but let's give credit where credit is due and stop with knee-jerk overreactions.
    Well said Williams. I love when people overreact because it often creates a great opportunity to take advantage of that overreaction in the next game.

kobefanatic

Everyone expected the Lakers to make the finals. Then Kobe played like shit and they lost.
    THE LIST OF KOBE NO-SHOWS

Game 6 of the 2003 Spurs series: Lakers eliminated in a 32-point blowout (Kobe scores 20, commits seven turnovers).
    Game 3, Game 4 and Game 5 of the 2004 Finals: Kobe went 4-for-13, 8-for-25 and 7-for-21 as the Pistons finished off L.A.
    Game 7 of the 2006 Suns series: Lakers lose by 32, Kobe mysteriously stops shooting in the second half in a rarely seen Eff You To My Teammates performance.
    Game 4 of the 2008 Finals: Boston rallies back from 25 down to win in L.A. Kobe finishes 6-for-19.
    Game 6 of the 2008 Finals: Boston wins the title with a 39-point blowout, Kobe goes 7-for-22.

Just for you LB
    don't always bring kobe to the argument to make lebron look a little better, this is all about the beat down on lebron and not on kobe, when kobe loses you're the 1st to bash him, like it's the end of the world, you keep on saying kobe quit on his team during game 7 of that suns series, now how can you explain this with lebron not trying to lead his team back in a pivotal game 5?

CBH123
    CBH123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

LeBaby isn't a great leader. He doesn't have a winning attitude yet (consistently) and he won't win a championship this year.

kobefanatic

kobe's team in 06 ain't even have half the talent of this current cavs team, besides the talenta disparity between those 2 teams are so big, unlike the currents cavs, which is a deep team, and celtics who is not that good anymore with big 3 aging/somewhat declining

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

A lot of very smart posts here. You are all absolutely correct that Lebron's weaknesses are amplified by his idiotic coach and a weak supporting cast. He is a great player and I love watching him play.

However, I think the entire Lebron debate is summarized very easily. Lebron is the best athlete in the league, but that doesn't make him the best player. He was the MVP of the league this year because he brings 100% every night, which is why I love him. It is very rare to see someone bring so much effort every night.

But he is not the best basketball player in the league, not even close. I hope they get him a second stud in NY and a much better coach. He could win a championship eventually, certainly not this year.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Actually lebron is doing good this year in the playoffs. Look at his stats compared to last year.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron...eer_stats.html

His fg% is better than last year.
    It is pretty amazing for any non-center starter to shoot over 50%. Bettors should be aware that if he shoot 50%+ again, which he can easily do, it will be a tough battle for BOS.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take it for what it's worth, but a medical source close to the Cavs has said Lebron has a torn ligament in his elbow. It is an injury that normally keeps a player out for 6 to 8 weeks but Lebron is trying to play through it without saying anything. He got an injection before game 4 to numb it up, but you can only get injected once every 10 days.

In his interview today when Lebron was pressed about the elbow his only comment was "It's an issue I'll deal with in the offseason". If true, I'm not sure it lets him off the hook for last night, but it sure does explain the flat trajectory of his shot recently.

Goat Milk

In his interview today when Lebron was pressed about the elbow his only comment was "It's an issue I'll deal with in the offseason". If true, I'm not sure it lets him off the hook for last night, but it sure does explain the flat trajectory of his shot recently.
    He won't settle for jump shots tomorrow. He doesn't need to even shoot 1 jumper tomorrow. Just drive everytime. Even if you know its coming you can't stop it. The Celts love it when Lebron takes jump shots.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

[quote=williams22;4524647]Take it for what it's worth, but a medical source close to the Cavs has said Lebron has a torn ligament in his elbow. It is an injury that normally keeps a player out for 6 to 8 weeks but Lebron is trying to play through it without saying anything. He got an injection before game 4 to numb it up, but you can only get injected once every 10 days.

If thats true, that is very significant inside information.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

His comment after the game: "It was a bad night shooting the ball. I think I played well," James said, later adding, "I’m never disappointed in my play. I feel like I could do more, but I’m not disappointed at all."

Williams, I really hope he has a good game 6 (but not too good since my money is on Boston ) but if I were a fan of his I'd be concerned by his statement. If he wasn't disappointed by that performance, in my mind the word 'great' will never apply to him beyond anything other than his physical gifts and abilities.

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    His comment after the game: "It was a bad night shooting the ball. I think I played well," James said, later adding, "I’m never disappointed in my play. I feel like I could do more, but I’m not disappointed at all."

Williams, I really hope he has a good game 6 (but not too good since my money is on Boston ) but if I were a fan of his I'd be concerned by his statement. If he wasn't disappointed by that performance, in my mind the word 'great' will never apply to him beyond anything other than his physical gifts and abilities.
    kobe would get raped here if he had a performance like this, oh well it's lebron he gets a free pass all the time, when he loses he teammates are bad, his coach is bad, his teammates didn't show up, but when kobe loses kobe is a ballhog, kobe whatever

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

There was nothing wrong with his elbow in Game 3 when he scored 21 in the 1Q and every shot was all net from everywhere on the court.

He tanked the game for whatever reason. Even when his elbow was really hurt, he still did the little things and hustled with one arm. Last night he would have been better off on the bench. It will go down as one of the most pathetic performances by an MVP in playoff history.

He'll be a Knick soon, you can bank on it.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DaAce View Post
    “If you can lead 11 of the best guys in the world, you can lead anybody,” James said Monday. “If I can lead Kobe Bryant and MVPs, I should be able to lead Daniel Gibson.” That wraps it up for me... anyone who saw the olympics as a pure basketball fan can only laugh at this
    hahaha I did not see that quote before. He led Kobe, Wade and the others?! Hmmmm, that's why he shyed away late in the 4th against Spain when the gold medal was in doubt, right? That's why he couldn't give the rock fast enough to Kobe when the Spanish were threatening? Ah, I see it now.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://espn.go.com/nba/teams/roster?team=lal

Above are laker salaries

Below are the cavs salaries

http://espn.go.com/nba/teams/roster?team=cle&sort=null

Go and take a look folks. Tell me what problems you see there besides Mo williams making more money than Lamar Odom.
    I don't really pay attention to salaries normally. The comparison is interesting. That $21M for Shaq is absolutely atrocious, and Mo is not worth that kind of money. It's too bad the Cavs couldn't have been smarter about how they spent their money...

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I don't really pay attention to salaries normally. The comparison is interesting. That $21M for Shaq is absolutely atrocious, and Mo is not worth that kind of money. It's too bad the Cavs couldn't have been smarter about how they spent their money...
    Yeah, I almost spit out my coffee when I saw Shaq's salary. WTF???

If I was a Cavs fan, I'd hunt down every person in management and kick them in the shin until I saw protruding bone. It blows my mind - they spend all this money and yet there's a thread on here at the moment asking if anyone's one a title with a shittier team than the one Lebron has.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-12-10 at 10:59 PM.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

However, I find it sickening how many of you seemed to be waiting for him to fail so you could jump all over him. I've never seen so many people be so excited that someone failed. It was an awful performance, but it's one game and the series still isn't over. I can't remember another athlete being rooted against in the way many of you on here are with Lebron. It's not as if he's done anything morally offensive to turn people against him (no rape allegations, no drug scandals, no infidelities, etc.), yet it's as if many of you are celebrating after last night. Every star has had bad games, it happens.
    I'm not a Lebron lover or hater really. I respect what he's done and feel like he can't be blamed for the Cavs performance as I feel like Mike Brown and the Cavs organization have failed him miserably in building a championship team around him.

But that being said, those people at the heights of any structure (from medieval kings & popes down to Britney Spears) will always be the ones that are the fastest to be torn down when they disappoint the masses. Human nature. You shouldn't be surprised. It doesn't change what he's done in his career and you're wasting your energy arguing with haters.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah, I almost spit out my coffee when I saw Shaq's salary. WTF???

If I was a Cavs fan, I'd hunt down every person in management and kick them in the shin until I saw protruding bone. It blows my mind - they spend all this money and yet there's a thread on here at the moment asking if anyone's gone to a final with a shittier team than the one Lebron has.
    Everyone wants to blame Mike Brown when the real blame rest with Danny Ferry. He still hasn't gotten Lebron a real go to 2nd option. He's covered a shitty foundation with a fresh coat of paint to fool everyone that he's done a good job but he blew it by not getting Shaq last year which would have been the missing piece to get past Orlando and LA, then he overpays for Shaq this year while he's another year older. Then he whiffs on getting Stoudemire and Richardson. The Sun's were willing to give both up and he wanted to keep JJ Hickson who's not even getting much minutes in the playoffs.

It took Ferry forever to get a PG but he brings in Mo No Show Williams who hasn't done shit in any post season dating back to college. Then he brings in Jamison who's softer than Egyptian cotton. He can't play defense and is inconsistent at best. How can Mike Brown or any coach win with Mofo Mowill and Anthony Parker as your starting front court?? Let's be real. AV is probably the 2nd best player the Cav's have. Are you fukking kidding me? As much as I hate Mike Brown's non coaching in games, I have to give him credit for making the most out of a team that's not real talented. Jemario Moon, Delonte West, Boobie Gibson, Telfair, etc. some of these guys should be in the Dleague man.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Everyone wants to blame Mike Brown when the real blame rest with Danny Ferry. He still hasn't gotten Lebron a real go to 2nd option. He's covered a shitty foundation with a fresh coat of paint to fool everyone that he's done a good job but he blew it by not getting Shaq last year which would have been the missing piece to get past Orlando and LA, then he overpays for Shaq this year while he's another year older. Then he whiffs on getting Stoudemire and Richardson. The Sun's were willing to give both up and he wanted to keep JJ Hickson who's not even getting much minutes in the playoffs. It took Ferry forever to get a PG but he brings in Mo No Show Williams who hasn't done shit in any post season dating back to college. Then he brings in Jamison who's softer than Egyptian cotton. He can't play defense and is inconsistent at best. How can Mike Brown or any coach win with Mofo Mowill and Anthony Parker as your starting front court?? Let's be real. AV is probably the 2nd best player the Cav's have. Are you fukking kidding me? As much as I hate Mike Brown's non coaching in games, I have to give him credit for making the most out of a team that's not real talented. Jemario Moon, Delonte West, Boobie Gibson, Telfair, etc. some of these guys should be in the Dleague man.
    I agree 100%. People can blame Brown all they want, but at the end of the day he's not the one with the money making such ridiculous decisions. He'll most likely take the fall for all of this but the buck starts and stops with the people writing the checks.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'll answer those questions in the offseason

In all honesty, yes, of course I will. I've never seen a player more exciting to watch who has a more complete package than Lebron.
    Are you fuking kidding me Williams? I knew you were a bandwagon Cleveland fan. How the fuk can you follow this selfish bastard if he leaves the Cav's. I've been a Cav fan from birth and I will always be a Cav fan. If Lebron leaves Cleveland AFTER the team has bent over front and back, catered to his every whimper, released coaches and players who he didn't like, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted and he leaves FOR LESS MONEY to another club after growing up in Akron??? Gilbert has spent millions in promoting him, backing him, paid luxury tax after luxury tax to give him what he wants and all Lebron does is look like he could care less with his shitty playoff performance than he says that he only had 3 bad games and that Cav fans are spoiled??? Are you serious? Fuk off Lebron.

Lebron's name would be shit in my eyes if he leaves. He will be a worse turncoat than Art Modell. He would set this franchise back many years if he leaves but we will survive and become better for it. Lebron is a selfish whiny brat that is a control freak that has to have his own way. What player has he made better? Who has he allowed to step up? That's not team. He showed no emotion last night because he's more worried about becoming a billionaire than creating history. He's courting college athletes and running his bullshit promotion company trying to sign other players when he should be busting his ass to win a title. Do you think Jordan would have time for that shit? He'll never be a champion because he has no heart. He's gutless and cares only about himself. Cleveland already offered him max money and he didn't sign it because he's a drama queen and wants everyone to fawn over him. If he was committed to Cleveland he would have signed months ago. He's already been given the keys to the team. You wonder why the Cav's can't get another elite number 2 option? Because Lebron can't make a dam commitment.

I've seen his stripes the past few weeks and I'm hearing a lot of shit. I've given him the benefit of the doubt but I'm pretty much resigned that he's checked out. I won't shed a tear but I dam sure won't be following that chump to another team.
    Points Awarded:

kobefanatic gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lyon804 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy, kobefanatic, and lyon804

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you fuking kidding me Williams? I knew you were a bandwagon Cleveland fan. How the fuk can you follow this selfish bastard if he leaves the Cav's. I've been a Cav fan from birth and I will always be a Cav fan. If Lebron leaves Cleveland AFTER the team has bent over front and back, catered to his every whimper, released coaches and players who he didn't like, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted and he leaves FOR LESS MONEY to another club after growing up in Akron??? Gilbert has spent millions in promoting him, backing him, paid luxury tax after luxury tax to give him what he wants and all Lebron does is look like he could care less with his shitty playoff performance than he says that he only had 3 bad games and that Cav fans are spoiled??? Are you serious? Fuk off Lebron.

Lebron's name would be shit in my eyes if he leaves. He will be a worse turncoat than Art Modell. He would set this franchise back many years if he leaves but we will survive and become better for it. Lebron is a selfish whiny brat that is a control freak that has to have his own way. What player has he made better? Who has he allowed to step up? That's not team. He showed no emotion last night because he's more worried about becoming a billionaire than creating history. He's courting college athletes and running his bullshit promotion company trying to sign other players when he should be busting his ass to win a title. Do you think Jordan would have time for that shit? He'll never be a champion because he has no heart. He's gutless and cares only about himself. Cleveland already offered him max money and he didn't sign it because he's a drama queen and wants everyone to fawn over him. If he was committed to Cleveland he would have signed months ago. He's already been given the keys to the team. You wonder why the Cav's can't get another elite number 2 option? Because Lebron can't make a dam commitment.

I've seen his stripes the past few weeks and I'm hearing a lot of shit. I've given him the benefit of the doubt but I'm pretty much resigned that he's checked out. I won't shed a tear but I dam sure won't be following that chump to another team.

That's right Mac. You got some sense and will tell it like it really is. Too many kids want to suck his dick. He is a great athlete.. nothing more. Not worth sucking dick over. He is absent of qualites of a true champion. The world and Lebron lovers have gave him a pass to often and already crowned his ass and he hasn't won anything. After last nites performance if I was an owner I would be glad I did not have him signed. It wasn't he had a bad game. That's possible for anybody, but he ruined the integrity of the game when he failed to compete. He gave no effort last nite and has played harder in pick-up games. I can live with a guy having a bad nite, but I can't tolerate no effort. If your shot is off and you are the man there are other things you can do to win.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

im a celtics fan (BIG TICKET BOYS) so yea i was pumped they DESTROYED cleveland in game 5 and have the edge in this series now.

First 123456 Last