Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

If Cleveland Wins Game 6, they'll Win Game 7

It would be smart to take Cleveland for the series bet (+ whatever it is) and then you got Cleveland ML for game 6 and 7,

and then take Boston game 6

Profit either way.

Cleveland will not lose game 7 if they win game 6.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 05-12-10 at 12:26 AM.

MIKEo
    MIKEo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yup, game 6 is the decider

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Thats a few to many ifs

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat you have been right on maybe 50% of your calls if that,,don't you think you should hang the prophecy bullshit up cause nobody is buying it...I'm sorry but somebody has got to tell you the truth.....................
    Points Awarded:

DOPEMAN gave PAULYPOKER 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

And If your Aunty was a man, she would be your Uncle

makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

lols at saffacappa lols

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Goat you have been right on maybe 50% of your calls if that,,don't you think you should hang the prophecy bullshit up cause nobody is buying it...I'm sorry but somebody has got to tell you the truth.....................
    I'm still hittin 60 percent playoffs with the worst cold streak i've hit in 2 years. The only thing I was wrong about was Spurs next 2 games. Did you see the thread where I said ATL Orlando will go UNDER in games 3 and 4? Or the Suns winning. I was wrong about Denver, ATL winning two games, and Spurs winning 2 games. I also was willing to bet anyone Boston would win at least 2 games so don't bullshit PP you chose to read the threads you want.

PAULYPOKER

I'm just reading the threads I come across I don't have time to check every one out because I'm not a follower/tailer

DOPEMAN
    DOPEMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa aaaaaaaaahahahahhahaa

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I'm just reading the threads I come across I don't have time to check every one out because I'm not a follower/tailer
    Aight your choice bro you like pointing out when i'm wrong but you don't like giving props when i'm right. i'm only posting- if you don't that idea of taking bos game 6 w/ cleveland series bet, don't do it...

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It would be smart to take Cleveland for the series bet (+ whatever it is) and then you got Cleveland ML for game 6 and 7,

and then take Boston game 6

Profit either way.

Cleveland will not lose game 7 if they win game 6.
    exactly

kobefanatic

goat do you think this has any psychological effect on the cavs player going into game 6?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    goat do you think this has any psychological effect on the cavs player going into game 6?
    yeah. Boston knows they can beat them, and the Cavs know it. If Shaq doesn't step up and lead in game 6, he should retire.

kobefanatic

yeah. Boston knows they can beat them, and the Cavs know it. If Shaq doesn't step up and lead in game 6, he should retire.
    who would you take for game 6? damn i think the cavs are somewhat down right now, they may have lost their WHOLE confidence

refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Didn't shaq do fine in Game 5 though? o.o... its the rest of the team that needs to step up. They need to stop waiting for lebron to save their asses when they're down.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by refrain87 View Post
    Didn't shaq do fine in Game 5 though? o.o... its the rest of the team that needs to step up. They need to stop waiting for lebron to save their asses when they're down.
    I'm talking about defense. Shaq's been a terrible defender this series off the pick and roll he can't do shit. Mo Williams needs to step up but Shaq is the winner on that team and he needs to be a leader, not Lebron. Lebron needs to be lead.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm talking about defense. Shaq's been a terrible defender this series off the pick and roll he can't do shit. Mo Williams needs to step up but Shaq is the winner on that team and he needs to be a leader, not Lebron. Lebron needs to be lead.
    I agree Goat. Lebron comes across as the kind of player that only needs to be expected to do his role and nothing else. He's a good baller when he's on, I won't say great because I honestly don't believe he's proven that yet, but a true leader needs to be able to still inspire your teammates even when the shit's hit the fan and has splattered so far they can smell it in China. It amazes me that people are going on about if only he had a better game, they would've won. How? He would've had to score 30 more points- 47 in total - just for those guys to have a tie game. If you're relying on a guy to score close to 50 points in game 5 at home just to stay in it, you're fukked.

In my opinion, and it's just mine of course, they're no damn better than the Hawks right now. The only thing that's different is that they have a 'marquee' player that keeps them in the spotlight. Unless they sort their shit out soon, if he leaves it'll be interesting to see how many people outside of Ohio will claim they're a Cavs fan.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

It will be interesting to see if Lebron steps up. On the bright side he probably stop calling himself the king if they lose

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by TGHMak View Post
    It will be interesting to see if Lebron steps up. On the bright side he probably stop calling himself the king if they lose
    If you're an American and your name is not Elvis, you should not even CONSIDER using the word King in reference to yourself. That's some bad witchy voodoo you're asking for from Elvis fanatics.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If you're an American and your name is not Elvis, you should not even CONSIDER using the word King in reference to yourself. That's some bad witchy voodoo you're asking for from Elvis fanatics.
    I think Lebrons fans gave it to him Shari,,Hell it might have even been Williams 22......

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

i absolutely do not understand why you think cleveland would be a lock in game 7? they have lost 2 out of 3 at home this series. Please explain how you can be SOOO confident they win game 7

Marathon Hound
    Marathon Hound's Avatar Become A Pro!

shaq has lost his killer instinct

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

not very good chance that Cleveland wins game 6..... but with LeBron you never know. He might show up and deliver 40/15/15 type of game

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEo View Post
    yup, game 6 is the decider

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    i absolutely do not understand why you think cleveland would be a lock in game 7? they have lost 2 out of 3 at home this series. Please explain how you can be SOOO confident they win game 7
    OMG,

I am confident they win game 7 if it goes to a game 7. The idea here is that whoever is going to be backing Cleveland in a pick em game in game 6 is going to be backing Cleveland ML in game 7- so you might as well take the series price because both games are a PK. Cleveland will be at least -4 in Game 7 if they win game 6.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I agree Goat. Lebron comes across as the kind of player that only needs to be expected to do his role and nothing else. He's a good baller when he's on, I won't say great because I honestly don't believe he's proven that yet, but a true leader needs to be able to still inspire your teammates even when the shit's hit the fan and has splattered so far they can smell it in China. It amazes me that people are going on about if only he had a better game, they would've won. How? He would've had to score 30 more points- 47 in total - just for those guys to have a tie game. If you're relying on a guy to score close to 50 points in game 5 at home just to stay in it, you're fukked.

In my opinion, and it's just mine of course, they're no damn better than the Hawks right now. The only thing that's different is that they have a 'marquee' player that keeps them in the spotlight. Unless they sort their shit out soon, if he leaves it'll be interesting to see how many people outside of Ohio will claim they're a Cavs fan.
    Exactly why I said LeBron has no supporting cast. The other players have to step up when LeBron is off. They can't always go off if LeBron is on or not, they have to play there game and eventually LeBron would get going. He does so much for the Cavs that he will have an impact some type of way, defense, rebs, assists, etc. And again everyone stop saying LeBron isn't great, he's the best player on the planet!!! The best have off nights, he fukking human!!! Didn't Kobe take off the 4th quarter of a playoff game a few
    years back? The King will be okay!!! Again I will say this and proudly, I'm a LeBron James fan, where he plays I will root for that team!!!

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    Exactly why I said LeBron has no supporting cast. The other players have to step up when LeBron is off. They can't always go off if LeBron is on or not, they have to play there game and eventually LeBron would get going. He does so much for the Cavs that he will have an impact some type of way, defense, rebs, assists, etc. And again everyone stop saying LeBron isn't great, he's the best player on the planet!!! The best have off nights, he fukking human!!! Didn't Kobe take off the 4th quarter of a playoff game a few
    years back? The King will be okay!!! Again I will say this and proudly, I'm a LeBron James fan, where he plays I will root for that team!!!
    don't bring kobe to the discussion every time, kobe had a much shitty team back then against a way superior team, talent wise it's too far off, while this cavs team and the current celtics team are quite equal if not the cavs are slightly better, jamison,mo will, varejao,west,shaq, are so much better than lamar,kwame,smush,luke,cook back then so it's not even a comparison, besides this one is played in cleveland, stop making excuses for his beatdown
    Last edited by kobefanatic; 05-12-10 at 10:52 AM.

Goat Milk

Why do I still see people on the Cavs tomorrow?

I'm almost positive that anyone backing the Cavs tomorrow is very likely to be backing the Cavs in game 7 (if there is one). Why wouldn't you bet Cleveland series (+160)- you get the ML for game 7 (if there is one), instead of laying -5 at -110. Doesn't make sense to bet Cavs for only tomorrow, and not game 7.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do I still see people on the Cavs tomorrow?

I'm almost positive that anyone backing the Cavs tomorrow is very likely to be backing the Cavs in game 7 (if there is one). Why wouldn't you bet Cleveland series (+160)- you get the ML for game 7 (if there is one), instead of laying -5 at -110. Doesn't make sense to bet Cavs for only tomorrow, and not game 7.
    Anyone that likes the Cavs should definitely be thinking about the series price. Agreed. However I disgree that the Cavs will definitely win Game 7. IMO, any play on the Cavs right now should be small. They might win, but even if they do, they're a -ev bet at this point...

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    Again I will say this and proudly, I'm a LeBron James fan, where he plays I will root for that team!!!
    What an idiot.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

what's you logic behind all this? boston's too old to win a game 7?

yeah... thats been true so far..

not.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nah, anything can happen in Game 7

shroomysoup
    shroomysoup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

The Cavs won't get past game 6. Even if they do, they only have a 15% chance of winning game 7 according to history.

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

well I think that Goat is right....BUT don't see BOS loosing today...then again all you need is James play a game as he can and no matter how good will the Celts play...it will be over after 1st quarter...James can dominate the game like noone, and I think that today can be the game...not sure if I bet any today...have a bet with the friend on the series he took BOS, I arb the bet and will just sit tight I guess now

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Kevin Garnett pretty much said if they lose game 6, the series is over.

12 Last