Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reported Injuries

Injuries reported on...do not know extent of injuries or playing status...could be anything from a broken leg to a hemroid flair up as far as I know.

Dwaye Wade
    Zack Randolph
    Chris Weber

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Alamo.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Allen, Ray | SuperSonics | G |

Allen was examined by an ophthalmologist on Thursday and was told he suffered no serious eye damage after being elbowed by Bulls guard Kirk Hinrich on Wednesday, the Seattle Times reports. He's expected to start tonight (1/6).

-------------------------------------------------------------

Camby, Marcus | Nuggets | C |

Camby was diagnosed with a fractured right little finger on Wednesday (12/28), and not a sprain as originally thought. Camby will have pins surgically inserted into the finger today, at which time doctors will set a timeline for his recovery, the Denver Post reports.

Davis, Baron | Warriors | G |

Davis was banged up late in Thursday's game against the Pacers. Davis landed hard after a drive to the hoop that saw him collide with Pacers center Jeff Foster. He headed to the bench holding his right wrist and appeared to be a noticeable pain, according to the Oakland Tribune.

Francis, Steve | Magic | G |

Francis says he has had vertigo -- an inner-ear problem that affects his balance -- since his college days at Maryland, reports the Orlando Sentinel. Francis sat out Monday's practice in Orlando but participated in Tuesday morning's shoot-around (1/3). He played against the Pistons, scoring nine points and dishing out five assists in more than 36 minutes. "I don't even like to talk about it; it will make my head start hurting," he said. "I've had it off and on since college."

Martin, Kenyon | Nuggets | F |

Martin skipped practice on Thursday (1/5) to rest his sore left knee, the Denver Post reports. He is expected to play tonight.

O'Neal, Jermaine | Pacers | C/F |

O'Neal, who missed Monday's and Thursday's game due to illness, may return to the lineup on Sunday (1/5) against the Warriors. "I don't know if there's a realistic chance, but I suppose there's always a chance," Pacers head coach Rick Carlisle told the Indianapolis Star.

Okafor, Emeka | Bobcats | F/C |

Okafor practiced on Friday for the first time since spraining his right ankle on December 19 and has a slight chance of suiting up on Saturday against the Magic. He told the Charlotte Observer that if he can't go Saturday, he's confident about a Tuesday (1/10) return against the Rockets.

Randolph, Zach | Trail Blazers | F |

Randolph missed practice on Thursday and is listed as a game-time decision for Friday's game (1/6) against the Hornets, according to the Oregonian.

Wade, Dwyane | Heat | G |

Wade, fresh off a triple-double in his last game, missed practice on Thursday and was wearing a protective boot for a bruised right shin. "Looks can be deceiving," Wade told the Miami Herald. "This is a precaution." Wade is officially day-to-day.

Webber, Chris | 76ers | F |

Webber is questionable for Friday's game (1/6) after missing Wednesday's contest with a strained lower back, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports. It was Webber's first DNP of the season.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chris Weber's injury is "shitty jump shot syndrome" , and is listed as day to day

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Onlooker...now thats what I call an injury report.