adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phx

i noticed Mia are favoured by 1...they will be angry after the NOK loss, will outrebound Phx, but the Suns play better defense at home, they have Diaw contributing more assists (6.1) than half of the playmakers in the league, score above 100 last 8, and shoot 10% better than Mia at the free throw line if it comes to that...Mia will sooner or later lose two in a row under Riley, what better place than here?

PHX ML and OVER the total of 207

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishy line I think - maybe just on public perception - but I don't see how Phoenix isn't favored here.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

phoenix hardly ever gets blown out and is always a good team to consider in a teaser

miami is very flaky

i'm not sold on this whole pat riley as coach thing

he drove his team into the ground at the end of his last run before this one and it got ugly often

miami has to respond after a piss poor effort last game so this is a tough one

unless miami gets artest and they prolly won't detroit will waltz into the finals
    Last edited by goldengoat; 01-06-06 at 02:16 AM.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Liking Phx on this one too. used the drop-down menu on pinnacle and took phoenix -1 +112 with 3 units . +1 is imo totally useless handicap, so will rather go with maximum odds. not very likely this will be decided by one point margin imho. Will see how the prices will develop.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one is a better game to watch then to bet on. Adriano's write up actually makes a good case for Miami getting the cover. Miami off a loss, better rebounding, coach got the team on right track, trend says they don't loose two in a row, short number.
    If you put a gun to my head I'll take PHX but there's gotta be better games tonight to loose money on then this one.

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

My 2 cents.

I'm taking Miami tonight ... They were embarassed last game and will bounce back huge tonight against Phoenix who can score but have no defense ... Their last 2 games were no jewels .. They beat Philadelphia at home who were minus Chris Webber and lost to New York who are pathetic ... Miami wins big tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    This one is a better game to watch then to bet on.

well said rich, and thats what i'll be doing most likely.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else finding the fact that the Knicks are favourites strange?
    Last edited by mad; 01-06-06 at 12:43 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna be on the under tonight.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The line has changed to phoenix -1 -112 at Pinny. Exactly what i took but with much better price.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    Anyone else finding the fact that the Knicks are favourites strange?
    No mad, not strange at all.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are all right guys, this game is hard to predict and better to watch than bet, but all i am saying is if you bet it i've got the feeling it rahter be Phx, Phx is a more solid, allround team than Mia, Phx lost to NY in 3 OT, after 4 away wins in a row, that's pretty good effort...and Mia gets one good game in 5 by Walker, can't expect much by Payton and Mourning, maybe with not a 100% Wade tonight...

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow 45-27 in 1st quarter. I did take PHX late when I heard Wade was not 100%. Don't think it would matter if he was 110% the way PHX is shooting.