BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Anyone See The End of That Phoenix Game???

Switched over after the Arizona-Oregon game, and Chicago was up by 2 with about five minutes left. All of a sudden Phoenix goes on this monstrous run. Every time down the court the black official (just mentioning his race to set him apart) was calling a foul on Chicago, and let Phoenix get away with murder on the other end. There was even a blatant goaltend not called on Phoenix as well.

The line was -7.5 to -9.5 depending on when you got it. Well, at the end of the game with Phoenix up nine and dribbling the time out, he called an away from the ball foul on a Chicago player just standing there walking towards his bench on the sideline. Nash knocks the freebie home, dribbles the time out, and that's that.

Sometimes you forget just how bad and corrupt the NBA is during football season, but it appears that nothing has changed. I'd be sick if I had big action on Chicago last night....

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I loved it, since I had Phoenix.

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Earlier in the night, I had posted somewhere that you shouldn't take the NBA games because they will come down to nerve racking free throws, and ultimately, frustration. This wasn't the case for Dallas, but held true for the Suns. Not to mention I'm a big Suns fan and I usually bet on them most of the time, didn't last night though...

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    The line was -7.5 to -9.5 depending on when you got it. Well, at the end of the game with Phoenix up nine and dribbling the time out, he called an away from the ball foul on a Chicago player just standing there walking towards his bench on the sideline. Nash knocks the freebie home, dribbles the time out, and that's that.
    That's not exactly what happened...

He did call the away from the ball foul which was odd I agree and Nash hit the freebie... Then Marion got a lay up blocked and Chicago missed a three... The Suns got the rebound and ran it out after they crossed half court...

I agree that could have been fishy though...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

big b you have to realize that a lot of games (any sport) are fixed. i don't care what anyone says, it's true. what you have to concern yourself with as a bettor is what side to be on to beat your own book. learn to expect the games to be corrupted and you won't be too upset when you're on the wrong side. it happens to all of us, that's why 65% is such a valuable #. to do better than that over a long period of time is incredible. there is too much greed in the world for things to be different. good luck boss.