HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Hawks/ Magic GM3 Playbook

Hawks 1stH +1

Then

Magic 2ndH( Whatever) But this could change if they are killing them)

Magic ML -130, b/c I smell a sweep.

Hawks have played the Magic at home twice. In both meetings Hawks held a lead of 4 or more points going into Halftime. I am counting on the Hawks to come out gunning, but in the 2ndH to fizzle. ATL relies on outside jumpers, which is what the Magic are happy to give them. No team can win consistently, by running isolation plays and relying on athletic ability. Hawks never have any strategic advantage over their opponents. They play them all the same. Well Orlando has seen this act 6 times this season, and will be ready as usual.

In the 2ndH of both home games Hawks surrendered their lead. Hawks split those home meetings. Losing one by a wide margin, being out-scored in the 2ndH by 29 points. In the win they played Magic to the last possession, and wnet on to win with a Josh Smith last second tip-in.

That the playbook for me.

I have been quite mediocre this playoffs ( 41-46), but feel very confident in this trend.

GL to all

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

nice reading but did u watch game 2. i differently call this trap game. don't overate magic. hawk get howard foul trouble n hawk will take it.