Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Spurs Will Win The Next 2 Games

The Spurs will win the next game whatever the spread, the Spurs will win game 4 (I'm pretty confident) by a slimmer margin.

I was on the Suns first two games and on the Suns for the series. I'm pissed I didn't get home in time to take the Suns today.

This is all the makings of a 7 game series.

Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on SAS in Game 3 and 4

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

spurs will win game 3 but lose game 4- i will bet you goat but only for 500 points minimum. i say suns win one game in san antonio. if you want the bet post 500 points to this post. no other negotations for me. if you post 500 points and suns lose both games in san an i give you 1000 back. if suns win 1 game i keep your points. nothing less than 500.

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    spurs will win game 3 but lose game 4- i will bet you goat but only for 500 points minimum. i say suns win one game in san antonio. if you want the bet post 500 points to this post. no other negotations for me. if you post 500 points and suns lose both games in san an i give you 1000 back. if suns win 1 game i keep your points. nothing less than 500.

holy shit boys.....that's a bet.............

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah I agree with Lakerboy...Spurs were beaten down pretty bad in games 1and2 ...they want to perform for the home crowd in the 3rd game.....the 4th game probably will end up going to the Suns..they have show they are the better team overall in this matchup so far.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How about Spurs win next 4 games.

jgiun1

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    How about Spurs win next 4 games.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

+1 Thats what i got as well.

Goat Milk

thats my whole points roll lol points are the only reason I like comin to this website to fukk around
    How about 150 points to win na make it 350
    i should get better odds to make this call I said i'm fairly confident they'll win game 4, know they will game 3.

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs arent bad @ home. its not out of the realm of possibilities

jgiun1

take It LB...........no way it loses

Goat Milk

BTW hope you guys know I said Suns for the series and said they will win both games at home i'm pretty sure i've seen this before but I could be wrong

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

lb just wants the suns to play the lakers in the finals...take him up!!!

Goat Milk

I want the Suns in the final. Cmn LB lemme post up 150 wait itl I collect my pussy sbr roll nigge u prolly got 10000 pts

jgiun1

I will check in the morning to see if this EPIC points wager happens

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I want the Suns in the final.
    You and me both!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by bygspenda View Post

You and me both!
    fukk that lol i mean conference finals. kobe for the ring this year. time to silence shaq.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39525

Spurs are either going to win both games or lose both games.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

I'm ready to take them for the series tommorrow for a hedge

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs and unders the next two games

refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

PHX has been playing great basketball, along with ORL... I don't see this game going to 7 at all.

peterw111
    peterw111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Spurs and unders the next two games

LISTEN FOLKS.......................YOU WILL BE REWARDED

initialX
    initialX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

It probably go to 7. Spurs is 3-0 in their homecourt so far. I do think they would win the next 2 games then again if Sun gets hot, they just can't miss.

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Suns will steal at least one. I pick SUNS game 3, if they lose I double game 4

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Agreed with you Goat Milk.

Spurs will win next 2 games..

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Suns haven't even played well in the first two games. Of course, the whole world expects them to now lose at least game 3. Wouldn't it be great if they punched the Spurs in the mouth and took game 3 as well?

Too many people look at these teams, remember what happened in the past, and think it will happen again. As if nothing has changed. The fact is that the Spurs are predictable to the Suns, and the Suns have so many weapons that they can easily keep the Spurs off balance. This Suns team is much better defensively than in the past, much deeper than in the past, and as good offensively (still scores as many points as under D'Antoni). Meanwhile the Spurs are not as deep as in the past, are not as solid defensively as before, and lack the three point shooters that made it all work. There is nothing crazy happening here. The Spurs are getting outplayed. And if the Suns play a good game, instead of just an ok game, they take game 3.

sexmann
    sexmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10562

i agree too but suns will win the series

lakerboy

Goat i will do it only for 250. not that 150 shit- i want to do it for 500- but i respect your roll is growing slowly. you made the call so back it up boss. tell me we have a deal and i will send you 250 asap. no different odds and all that shit- i should get better odds since suns will be +ev in both games but im cool with even odds.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    The Suns haven't even played well in the first two games. Of course, the whole world expects them to now lose at least game 3. Wouldn't it be great if they punched the Spurs in the mouth and took game 3 as well?

Too many people look at these teams, remember what happened in the past, and think it will happen again. As if nothing has changed. The fact is that the Spurs are predictable to the Suns, and the Suns have so many weapons that they can easily keep the Spurs off balance. This Suns team is much better defensively than in the past, much deeper than in the past, and as good offensively (still scores as many points as under D'Antoni). Meanwhile the Spurs are not as deep as in the past, are not as solid defensively as before, and lack the three point shooters that made it all work. There is nothing crazy happening here. The Spurs are getting outplayed. And if the Suns play a good game, instead of just an ok game, they take game 3.
    Goat i will do it only for 250. not that 150 shit- i want to do it for 500- but i respect your roll is growing slowly. you made the call so back it up boss. tell me we have a deal and i will send you 250 asap. no different odds and all that shit- i should get better odds since suns will be +ev in both games but im cool with even odds.

Na, I've been watching the Suns closely all year. They're better than the Spurs. I have them winnin the series which still hopefully comes through b/c I fukkin hate the Spurs. Best Suns team in the past 10-15 years.

Hold up LB so I need to put up 250 to only win 250?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I would rather play the Suns than the Spurs <---- lakers

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by jgiun1 View Post
    What is so amusing? Spurs won't lose at home, if they steal Game 5 at Phoenix, it is a done deal. I think they will do just that, considering they had a chance to win first two games. They get over the hump in Game 5.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Na, I've been watching the Suns closely all year. They're better than the Spurs. I have them winnin the series which still hopefully comes through b/c I fukkin hate the Spurs. Best Suns team in the past 10-15 years.

Hold up LB so I need to put up 250 to only win 250?

yeah- you post 250 and if spurs win next 2 games at home i send you 500 back. if suns win 1 of those games in san antonio then i keep the 250.

spurs are already -250 ml for game 3 so im being generous here.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    What is so amusing? Spurs won't lose at home, if they steal Game 5 at Phoenix, it is a done deal. I think they will do just that, considering they had a chance to win first two games. They get over the hump in Game 5.

Lt, you and I must be watching a different series boss. I think the Spurs are done. They won't win a game in PHX and most likely will drop 1 at home to the Suns. Also keep in mind the Spurs have no played poorly they are just getting beat by a superior team. The Spurs did not not play particularly well all year against the better teams in reg. season and then they had the benefit of playing a over hyped #2 seed that consisted of posers that they handled and now all of a sudden people think the Spurs are back??

scyred
    scyred's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post
    Suns will steal at least one. I pick SUNS game 3, if they lose I double game 4

i agree.

Spurs shoot over 50% and RJ scores 18 points and the spurs STILL lose.

Suns will win one of the games at san antonio if not both.

This is a 5-6 game series.

Spurs is not the same, you dont see parker torching the suns by driving into the lane and making layup after layup. Its weird to say this, but Suns defense is better than the spurs.

Suns ROLL!!

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't drink the suns kool aid in the alamo

12 Last