sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday NBA Selections!! 3 STRONG PLAYS!!

YTD (28-16-5)
    NBA (11-9-1)
    NCAA FOOTBALL (10-4-1)
    NFL (7-3-3)
    VERY STRONG PLAYS (8-6)

Todays Pick: Bold = VERY STRONG PLAY

Over West Virginia 64
    --- Louisville has been showing life on offense lately, and West Virginia just can't be stopped from reaching the endzone. I believe both running backs Slaton and elusive rookie Noel Devine will tear up the Louisville "defense". Louisville "Heisman" Qb should have no trouble throwing the ball to his recievers, as his favorite target should be in the line up. I see a high scoring game, however close. The reason that makes me think of this is, West Virginia defense hasn't shown they can be consistant each week.
    WV 45 LOU 38

Washington + 6
    --- The Wizards haven't played well in their season opener, The Nets have nothing to show off either. (Maybe their pounding loss to Toronto at home 106-69). The Wizards hasnt shot well from the floor (GILBERT) I expect him to recover tonight and drain three's from all over the court.
    WIZ 104 NJ 95

Over Dallas 214.5
    --- WOW! Finally here, The game everybody has waited for in Golden State. Golden State isnt starting their season opener great, while Dallas has been showing everyone their no joke. Golden State should come out prepared tonight, running the floor on the mavericks. How will the Mavericks answer? Do the same, they are a very versitile team. I see Dirk having a huge game tonight, its that feeling...
    MAVS 114 GS 107

Good Luck everyone!
    Last edited by sikballplaya24; 11-08-07 at 01:04 PM.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i like the Wizards

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

And that swelling knee doesn't bother you? Good luck though!

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

i think u need more credit 3-0 very good night u beat liquids picks 2 cant wait to see tomorrows picks

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-0 good job

i was watchin to see how you post !!!!!!! gl greek
    Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    i think u need more credit 3-0 very good night u beat liquids picks 2 cant wait to see tomorrows picks

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont change a thing dont get prideful

just keep pickin the way your pickin gl greek
    Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    YTD (28-16-5)
    NBA (11-9-1)
    NCAA FOOTBALL (10-4-1)
    NFL (7-3-3)
    VERY STRONG PLAYS (8-6)

Todays Pick: Bold = VERY STRONG PLAY

Over West Virginia 64
    --- Louisville has been showing life on offense lately, and West Virginia just can't be stopped from reaching the endzone. I believe both running backs Slaton and elusive rookie Noel Devine will tear up the Louisville "defense". Louisville "Heisman" Qb should have no trouble throwing the ball to his recievers, as his favorite target should be in the line up. I see a high scoring game, however close. The reason that makes me think of this is, West Virginia defense hasn't shown they can be consistant each week.
    WV 45 LOU 38

Washington + 6
    --- The Wizards haven't played well in their season opener, The Nets have nothing to show off either. (Maybe their pounding loss to Toronto at home 106-69). The Wizards hasnt shot well from the floor (GILBERT) I expect him to recover tonight and drain three's from all over the court.
    WIZ 104 NJ 95

Over Dallas 214.5
    --- WOW! Finally here, The game everybody has waited for in Golden State. Golden State isnt starting their season opener great, while Dallas has been showing everyone their no joke. Golden State should come out prepared tonight, running the floor on the mavericks. How will the Mavericks answer? Do the same, they are a very versitile team. I see Dirk having a huge game tonight, its that feeling...
    MAVS 114 GS 107

Good Luck everyone!

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same thread over here too. Thanks again sik, I tailed you on all 3

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

I never do it but I jumped on board too! Thank you!