strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the bulls tonight

I usually just stick to my over under system when it comes to the nba but sometimes about 2 to 3 times a week there is a side that catches my eye. Last night it was THe blazers and they came through. Tonight it is the Bulls play the bulls heavy.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    I usually just stick to my over under system when it comes to the nba but sometimes about 2 to 3 times a week there is a side that catches my eye. Last night it was THe blazers and they came through. Tonight it is the Bulls play the bulls heavy.

I agree....they'll be very motivated to play well tonite...they need a win bad...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Agree with Bulls also.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

There is a huge difference here, first of all I Portland played a tired Hornets team off a back to back. Even when the Bulls are playing well they are not as good as Detroit, play the Pistons.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    There is a huge difference here, first of all I Portland played a tired Hornets team off a back to back. Even when the Bulls are playing well they are not as good as Detroit, play the Pistons.
    I understand this but what you dont understand is that an undefeated team is playing a winless team and the winless team opened up as favorite. The line immediately moved because everybody and there mother jumped all over detroit. But tonight detroit is for the suckers bulls roll and get their first win

mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No --- Detroit will win the game without much effort. I unloaded on the Pistons and im pretty sure it will pay off.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by mastercapper View Post
    No --- Detroit will win the game without much effort. I unloaded on the Pistons and im pretty sure it will pay off.
    Ok not trying to argue with anyone anymore. Thank you for your suggestions and insight. Right now i have 2000 on bulls. and the only thing i dont like about my play is that it is a front page pick otherwise bulls win easy

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

you shouldnt bet a 0-4 team to win just because they open as a favorite. bet who u think will win regardless of the opening spread. thats the sucker trap.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Ok not trying to argue with anyone anymore. Thank you for your suggestions and insight. Right now i have 2000 on bulls. and the only thing i dont like about my play is that it is a front page pick otherwise bulls win easy
    no way the Bulls win easy over the best team in the conference, maybe they win but definetly not easy.

strictlywinners

this is decent point pat. I consult 3 local books in try state area and the word is that 80% of the money is on the pistons tonight yet the line still hasnt gone up anymore. Dont you think if the books thought that pistons were a winner they would move the line up more to get people off the pistons yet they havent. SO if the bulls is a good enough play for my bookie they are a good enough play for me.
    PLAY THE BULLS TONIGHT

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i like the Pistons, but i'm not playing the game, its just my opinion.

MJFtheGenius

the line has moved from +1 to -1 strictly.

strictlywinners

that movement was immediately as soon as it opened it jumped to that. Game is probably a toss up and i wish you luck on pistons. I will be rolling with the bulls

MJFtheGenius

alright, good luck strictly

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand why so many are on the Bulls here. I'm not playing this one simply because I think DET is a no brainer in this spot, but so many seem to think opposite which always worries me. I've seen nothing from the Bulls to indicate they should be backed especially against a solid DET club.