curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting ON all N-0 teams...betting AGAINST all 0-N teams

I thought it might be fun to bet ON all the teams that are undefeated, and bet AGAINST all the winless teams. In cases where two teams playing each other are both undefeated I will bet ON the team that has the best difference between points scored vs points given up.

In the case of two winless teams playing each other I will bet AGAINST the team that has the worst difference between points scored and points given up.

I'll start this on Thursday, Nov 8th. Hopefully, this will last more than one night. LOL Knowing my luck Thursday will be the day that all the undefeated teams decide to lose and all the winless teams decide to win.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I thought it might be fun to bet ON all the teams that are undefeated, and bet AGAINST all the winless teams. In cases where two teams playing each other are both undefeated I will bet ON the team that has the best difference between points scored vs points given up.

In the case of two winless teams playing each other I will bet AGAINST the team that has the worst difference between points scored and points given up.

I'll start this on Thursday, Nov 8th. Hopefully, this will last more than one night. LOL Knowing my luck Thursday will be the day that all the undefeated teams decide to lose and all the winless teams decide to win.
    curious...you must be bored to think up this one...but you've been hot so you'll probably win more then you'll lose tomorrow with this idea....GL It would be funny if someone on the front page actually decided to roll with pics this way...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

For Thursday Nov, 8

Bet ON:
    Boston
    Detroit
    LA Clippers
    New Orleans

Bet AGAINST:
    Memphis
    Golden State
    Seattle