tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost with Jazz, but people are too easy to cry fix.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

This is gonna be my last input on this pointless thread, even if Williams got the 3 pt play, Jazz will still lose the spread. They will foul with 19 seconds left. Kobe will hit 2 FTs, Jazz will miss the 3 and foul again...giving an 8 pt win.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    This is gonna be my last input on this pointless thread, even if Williams got the 3 pt play, Jazz will still lose the spread. They will foul with 19 seconds left. Kobe will hit 2 FTs, Jazz will miss the 3 and foul again...giving an 8 pt win.
    Can you use your fortune-telling capabilities to pick us a winner for tomorrow? thanks

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Betting on the NBA is dangerous, unless you have some insider info.

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Jazz just suck
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Jazz suck.
    Jazz Suck.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Jazz didnt capitalize on Lakers turnovers or ball possession. They let too many points slide in the 3rd.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    people are too easy to cry fix.
    Yes every day I log on and there is a new thread about something being fixed. Gimme a break...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

NC- the game wasn't fixed. I'd tell you if it was.

Listen to people that know the game bro, I told you yesterday the Jazz are the worst defensive team in the playoffs and said two days in advance on shoebox thread don't fall for the jazz in game 2. And then you come after the game and say the same things some of us already knew prior.

If you study a team, and don't know what all their strengths and weaknesses are, don't make a bet involving that team.

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

so many fuk*ing experts on fixes here, that's crazy...get a life people...LOL...I was on the Jazz and it was the right play, no fix in the game, fould on Williams is 100% accurate...fast break to Artest is also a fix I guess...or Mathews missing a 3 is a part of the fix...get real folks

dimon

and by the way, may I ask the experts...what are the indication of the late money move on Lakers???

dimon

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    NC- the game wasn't fixed. I'd tell you if it was.

Listen to people that know the game bro, I told you yesterday the Jazz are the worst defensive team in the playoffs and said two days in advance on shoebox thread don't fall for the jazz in game 2. And then you come after the game and say the same things some of us already knew prior.

If you study a team, and don't know what all their strengths and weaknesses are, don't make a bet involving that team.
    But with all that 6 points was the play on Jazz...6 points a bit much in the playoffs game...and LAL is one of the worse team in the NBA on a 1 day rest

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Come on NOCON - Odom was outside the restricted area the call was correct. We only have the Jazz to blame as they had so many chances to get closer but couldnt.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post

But with all that 6 points was the play on Jazz...6 points a bit much in the playoffs game...and LAL is one of the worse team in the NBA on a 1 day rest
    No, Jazz was not the right play yesterday, they got abused, the game wasn't even close compared to what the score showed. LA one of the worst teams on 1 day rest? Where are you getting your stats from? Stop looking at regular season stats.

If you make a bet and lose even after you bet a sport you don't know much about, don't sit there and b*tch about it and say it was a fix if it wasn't. It's fine to be mad, but don't make excuses just move on

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the "fix" call after every bet are simply pathetic. There are many things involved in sports, and yes there were dirty things in the past, but you truly believe a league would survive if there were fixed games?! this is not the WWE!!!

Just accept you were wrong and go on to the next bet.

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

yea, its just so hard believe that players that come from gangs and ghetto wouldn't get involved in scamming a game for the money. Same with Refs......name one ref that fixed a game.........LOL

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I had Lal for the game and was laughing, although I had to turn off the game several times out of disgust...We know the zebras are going to be out to lunch but the Jazz were so lame-no defense? Many times they literally stood still or stepped out of the way on a bucket drive. Felt bad for the announcers trying to come up with jabber to fill time. Cheers all.

First 12