Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

NBA League Pass

I just signed up for this last night. $159 for the whole season. Every NBA game. Do any of you guys have this? I figure it pays for itself with one win.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I have it, only thing I dont like is some games are in HD, while others arent.

later

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Here in Canada, we get it with the "Super Sports Pak". $29.95/month for NBA League Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket, NHL Centre Ice, and College Football and Basketball packages. Best investment of my life.

Even for $159, definitely still worth it though.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    Here in Canada, we get it with the "Super Sports Pak". $29.95/month for NBA League Pass, NFL Sunday Ticket, NHL Centre Ice, and College Football and Basketball packages. Best investment of my life.

Even for $159, definitely still worth it though.
    You get all that for less than $30.00/month? God I hate you. I can't even get NFL Sunday Ticket because my cable company (Time Warner) doesn't offer it. Do you have satellite?

dwaechte

Nah it's with Rogers Cable, the biggest cable company, but I'm pretty sure it works the same with most of the major Satellite providers as well. I have no idea why they give it away so cheap, but I'll take it.

And I really hope the NFL can figure out that whole Sunday Ticket/NFL Network mess with the cable companies. It's really ridiculous to not be able to provide the fans with a service like that.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have it

its the best

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    Nah it's with Rogers Cable, the biggest cable company, but I'm pretty sure it works the same with most of the major Satellite providers as well. I have no idea why they give it away so cheap, but I'll take it.

And I really hope the NFL can figure out that whole Sunday Ticket/NFL Network mess with the cable companies. It's really ridiculous to not be able to provide the fans with a service like that.
    Don't they offer the NFL Sunday ticket on Bell though?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have gotten it every year since they offered it actually, and I must say it's well worth the price I paid for it.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

ordering it tonight for the early bird special

no substitute for watching game film

dwaechte

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Don't they offer the NFL Sunday ticket on Bell though?
    Sorry, didn't specify but I meant in regards to American providers.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time Warner was giving a week long preview. Just long enough to get you hooked. I think it ends tonite or Wednesday. I'll end up ordering it.
    Figures that I get to watch the Celtics suck for years for free on FSNE. Now they are good and I'll end up paying 160.00 and miss alot of their games cause I have every freakin game at my fingertips.

It is a very good deal though. Even better if you prefer to bet 2nd halfs.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have it and have had it for 4 years now. I love it but I enjoy my espn full court even better!