Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle +3.5

Not a lot of good games on the card for me tomorrow and looks like the books are slow in posting lines but one that is posted and has caught my eye is Seattle/Chicago. Chicago has lost 7 su and ATS! Should these guys be favored over anybody right now? As you know Seattle fired their coach and sometimes teams will get embarassed and play hard for a little while after that happens. Seattle is coming of a particularly poor performance last game and should give a much better effort against the bulls.
    Last edited by Alamorich; 01-03-06 at 11:14 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, now that bob weiss is out as seattle's coach. they should play alot better than they were playing before.

good luck rich

Alamorich

they should play better in the short term anyway..thats my thinkin. Had a good night in hoops tonight...glad I did not go heavy on the football game.

Alamorich

line jumped to 3.5 last night and this morning its down to 2.5

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I would look for the bulls to win this game 7 game losing streak there due for a win. Seattle a bad road team maybe what the bulls need as for the coach if the team feels the fireing was unfair only after 30 games for a first year coach they may play worst
    Last edited by BigD; 01-04-06 at 11:29 AM.

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I don't have any stats and don't know if there are any, but in the great bulk of coaches getting fired, the team responds for whatever reasons and wins the next game ... Seattle wins this game and the over goes also.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is a no play for me, too much unknowns...

Alamorich

Quote Originally Posted by BigD
    I would look for the bulls to win this game 7 game losing streak there due for a win. Seattle a bad road team maybe what the bulls need as for the coach if the team feels the fireing was unfair only after 30 games for a first year coach they may play worst
    Thing is BigD that I don't believe in anybody being due for anything...I know the Bulls will in and cover a game eventually but no reason why that can't loose 5 or 6 more in a row. This is not a strong play by any means so I'm not defending it...just don't think that the bulls will win because they are due.