Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M NBA 11/02 plays *1-0 +1.00 units

1-0 for the season(It was an unposted play- Indiana +3.5 vs. Wash on Wednesday-Nevadaside and IMGV knew I was on it in case ya'll wonderin) Let's see who we will go with tonight...

Dallas -5.5

Already have a thread going on this game... Mavs should be focused since it is early in the season... Yeah the Hawks have a lot of young talent, but the Mavs have a lot of VETERAN talent! I'll go with the vets in this one tonight!

New Jersey -3

The Nets seem to be on track here early in the season... I know they blew a huge lead to the Bulls the other night, but they ended up getting the job done... The Nets absolutely own the Raptors! I bet the Raptors to win the East last season before the Playoffs started and that didn't go over so well... The Nets absolutely man handled them! The Raptors are usually pretty soft on the road! The Nets are 6-1 in the last 7 SU @ home vs. the Rapts and 4-2 against the number there as well...

Both plays to win 1 unit!

Best of luck to everyone tonight!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today P2M,
    kind of hard not to follow you these dayz, youv been on fire everywhere it seems, just owning those FB teasers like you "ARE" the Book.
    .....& yes, I can vouch for the INDY play.

Keep killin'em man!