Por T-blazers +8-110 - Nba

Gs Warriors +3-110 - Nba

Mil Bucks +3-110 - Nba

Mil Bucks +130 - Nba

Det Pistons +3-110 - Nba

Det Pistons +130 - Nba

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel like the only man on the planet that likes the hawks tonight. Nobody else thinks its a little wierd that after destorying the cavs this line opened up at 5.5. It should be atleast 10. I am going hawks points and hawks moneyline

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    I feel like the only man on the planet that likes the hawks tonight. Nobody else thinks its a little wierd that after destorying the cavs this line opened up at 5.5. It should be atleast 10. I am going hawks points and hawks moneyline
    I agree even though I played Dallas,when a line looks to good to be true it probably is

forex
    forex's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree line seems a bit low, but what information is out there that we don't know?

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

What is your reasoning? This is the Mavs second consecutive road game. They are probably a little tired and not going to blow out the Hawks like they did the Cavs. I'm taking Dallas -6 and Under 192.

chigoldcoast27
    chigoldcoast27's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Orlando has a chance. Why are you not betting on Chicago, it should be an easy win tonight. Are you playing a parlay?

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like Dallas and GS also. If Hamilton doesn't play, I'm leaning towards Orlando. GL