lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Good Luck tonite Forum!!!

I am so excited to see we are all on the same plays tonite We all have the Jazz and the Lakers Tonite will be interesting with so much one sided action on 2 games. I expect to go 2-0 tonite. However, I have been wrong before

If we all win tonite the books will take a short term bath I can only imagine the amount of money being bet just here. Hopefully, if we lose the others won't be buried

I hope you all have not went nuts to the point you are no longer able to bet should things go wrong. I don't anticipate they will, but as anybody knows by now anything is possible.

Best of luck with your wagers tonite

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to everyone tonight on their plays. Try to do a good deed today, it might come back to us all later tonight. Go Lakers

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Hat's off. I think we all got well tonite. Thank yourself or your favorite capper here. This is a rare occasion were most got well. Congrats to all that cashed. Tough luck to all the contrarians that didn't want to go "public" tonite. What a nite indeed for most.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

nice night everyone

ScarFace_1990
    ScarFace_1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Hat's off. I think we all got well tonite. Thank yourself or your favorite capper here. This is a rare occasion were most got well. Congrats to all that cashed. Tough luck to all the contrarians that didn't want to go "public" tonite. What a nite indeed for most.
    enjoy your winnings lyon. My avatar can tell you what i did to the books tonight

doctor_on_call
    doctor_on_call's Avatar Become A Pro!

good choice of words lyon804.
    tyvm lakerboy and sj55.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636