swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Went 2-2 yesterday, Today

well I really thought all my selections were solid, based upon matchups, I did not think that Mil would get blown out by Orl? WTF!! Anyway on to today. I like Det over Miami but I want to see the teams play a game or two before I decide. The only thing I could come up with so far is:

Hou/Utahu193 Don't ask me why I just play over/unders a certain way and tonight this game seems the most likely to go under.

I am also considering Phx/Sea under 223, key bench players may be out for both teams and Sea may be tired. If Phx was less chalk I would be all over it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually took Utah -4 in this game.

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I actually took Utah -4 in this game.
    I like Utah in the matchup, my only thought would be who is going to guard TMac and Yao, all other postions I see Utah dominating in, still I think -4 is the right line placement (no value for me).

Giacomo9
    Giacomo9's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey mate, i agree with your phoenix-seattle play: under!!!

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo9 View Post
    hey mate, i agree with your phoenix-seattle play: under!!!
    Yeah I went ahead and jumped on the under 223 but more due to the injuries and hopefully a tired and out manned Sea team. I like Utah more but I am going to play both. I am at Bodog and waiting for them to put up a damn money line for Vatech. The point spread is +3-135 way too juicy!!!!

swingtrader

ok added vt+3 and det-175 in a parley. I may add some NBA 2H plays. Good luck ya'll!

swingtrader

Adding hou+4.5 and u98.5 for the 2H

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

Quote Originally Posted by swingtrader View Post
    Adding hou+4.5 and u98.5 for the 2H
    very impresive night 6-1 any thought on tomorrows games tia aka > thx in advance

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    very impresive night 6-1 any thought on tomorrows games tia aka > thx in advance
    Thanks for the kind words Joey. I must say I am not too fond of tonights NBA card. I've done some research and matchups and this is what I am playing.

NCAA:
    Akron+7: I don't think bowling green should be favored against anyone. I think Akron has the ability to keep it close or possibly win outright. I also like Nevada to win but too much road chalk against a pretty good NM team.

NBA:

CHA-3 I like the matchups here. Mil got used by Orl and Dwight Howard now they go to a young team at home opener with another athletic big man. Ohh yeah throw in Gerald Wallace and J Rich for good measure and I will take the low chalk Bobcats.

Port+8Another young and hungry team. I actually liked Por against the Spurs but didn't pull the trigger because they could have faded in the fourth, but they impressed and I am hoping for the same tonight. Lemarcus Aldridge is a stud and the rest of their lineup is pretty skilled for not being a superstar.

LA Lakers +9.5 I have to fade a PHX team that seems a little rusty. Plus Kobe so that always makes them a decent play at +9.5.

Totals: No write up just a system I have.

CHAu197
    DALo192

That's what I am thinking good luck ya'll.
    Last edited by swingtrader; 11-02-07 at 01:41 PM. Reason: got the u197 instead of 196.5 at bodizzle

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

2-3 not so hot gl for tomorrow

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    2-3 not so hot gl for tomorrow
    Actually I didn't have time and thought none cared but I played 4 2Hs. and went 3-1 so I profited about .5units. I am not sure I will post since most people don't seem to care. Though I may stick to 2Hs and totals for a while and wait for teams to find themselves.