sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

no way

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Dirk needs to be a team's second or third option, not the first. Good player, great scorer, just not the guy to be the "guy".
    Good Lord, what a stupid comment.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

One of the best pure shooters to play the game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

yet another thread I destroy Mac4Life in. Just like when you said there's a good chance the "Heat don't make the playoffs, or lose in the first round"

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

cool goat milk, you are the coolest internet gambling poster ever, you cant even spell daquan cook or competitive. pathetic....need to get your ass beat

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fuk me

I was WRONG

Guy never misses a fukkin shot

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

LOL at this thread

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fuk me

I was WRONG

Guy never misses a fukkin shot
    The interesting thing is that if Dirk doesn't win the title this year, people will say you are RIGHT.....

jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!

ur an idiot he as put this team on his back

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Clearly Dirk read the OP and that drove him to his epic play last night. I'm sure of it.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

He is a bad man.

The Lamarcus/Dirk matchup in the first round was quality basketball. 2 vicious dudes.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

another classic thread

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

All he has done his whole career is lose

Its time to say goodbye to him, Dallas cannot even come close to winning with him
    Dirk wins more than you jj

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

ooooooh I see

cully_cross
    cully_cross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Damn this thread is funny as hell - The first three pages are all just dirty-Dirk-bashing. And he goes and does something like this... and TOTALLY redeems himself. And now everyone can see why they love this dude in Dallas. Other than "he hasn't won a ring," what else can you say about the man that hasn't already been said? He has the capability to take the game over, even more sometimes than the other NBA greats, like Kobe, (see round 1), and Miami Thrice (see 2-0 vs. the heat this year), Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and company (again, 2-0 this season, dirk leading all scorers in BOTH games.)

I mean I could go on and on. Of course he has to win the O'Brien Trophy this year. It may be his last chance, and he knows it. But you can clearly see the fire and blood and guts and balls he's playing with right now. It's like he won't be denied. I hope they play the Heat so that the mavs can have an opportunity to exact revenge on the team that scarred them in '06 - that would make for a hell of an NBA finals. Thank God it's not the ******* Lakers again.

IMO fuckers. later

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jose and Bautista

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Dirk is the man with the master plan !!!

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

best 4th quarter player in the NBA

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Dirk is a top 6 player in the league. Teams would die to have a player like dirk. Dallas will not go after Wade. Dallas' problems lie in their pg, Jason Kidd, he's weak defensively and guys like Parker have given him a hard time throughout his whole career. Dirk carried the Mavs to the finals that one year.

Moving Dirk out of Dallas is like moving Nash out of PHX. Any of those moves will finish your franchise for at least 5 years until the next superstar develops. These teams are trying to contend now, not rebuild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You've lost your mind... Dirk is soft as Egyptian cotton. He's built for the regular season but can't do shit in the playoffs. How many 1st round exits does this now make? 3 of the last 4 years. This is the first time in NBA history a #7 won the series. I'm not going to waste space listing guys better than Dirk. He can't rebound, plays zero defense, bogs down the offense, can't dish dimes. All Dirk can do is shoot a fade away jumper. There's more to the game then shooting over guys just because your tall. How about taking over on the defensive end? How about getting a steal every blue moon? How about getting a rebound.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

great post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What's also glaring is that he's been in the league 13/14 years and he's had 2 triple doubles in his entire career? How does a guy 7 feet that can shoot the rock not be a triple double machine? Or at least average a double double every night. Jason Kidd normally out rebounds him every night and Dirk only dishes less than 3 dimes a night. That's not top 6 performance.

Dirk has averaged 9 boards a game for his career. And as far as McGrady goes, its easy to forget that he was one of the greatest scorers this league has ever seen,

Tmac also had the greatest comeback performance in NBA history, scoring 13 points in 33 seconds against the entire spurs team. Bowen was all over him and Duncan was doubling and he still shit on their world. I'll never forget the look on Popovich and Duncan's face when Houston won that game.

So dirk takes fadeaways, that makes him a shitty player? What if I say Shaq blows because he never made a jumpshot in his career? Oh what a pussy Shaq is, too scared to even take a fvckin jump shot.

You have a lot to learn about this league MacLife, Dirk is one of the best franchise players anyone can ask for. It's Jason Kidd that's bringing this team down, he can't play defense against any of the elite pg's in the league.

Jason Kidd is the reason Dallas lost this series. He can't guard Parker, everyone knows it, and this has been the case for the past few years. George Hill also shit on Kidd when he was in the game and Kidd was guarding him.

Everyone has a different roll on a team Mac. Dirk's game is not driving to the rim and being aggressive, he's solid on the iso at the elbow and great in the pick and roll. Guys like Butler, Marion, Barea are aggressive and get to the rim and the line. It's about putting the right pieces together.
    mac4life was bitter towards dirk and obviously just jumps around from team to team

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

ive read thread after thread where mac4lyfe proves what a ******* retard he is. this doesnt surprise me at all guy doesnt have a clue

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

McGrady is not even in the same discussion

TMAC was am loser his whole career

Never ever won big games

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

a rare missed call for coach

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Its time to say goodbye to him, Dallas cannot even come close to winning with him
    jjgold, this is pretty bad. Almost as bad as you posting the Packers wasted a draft choice on Aaron Rodgers.

Moore
    Moore's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey JJ..

i won a little money on the Mavs in this series...

i thought i might invest t in stocks..

do you know of any that i should avoid?

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

all he has done his whole career is lose

its time to say goodbye to him, dallas cannot even come close to winning with him
    epic fail

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol JJ that was the worst thread you ever did,and i am pretty sure you cant top it

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

JJ always makes retarded threads that come back to bite him. This is no surprise.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

BRAVES1985

he will never win a title

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

gold u r a fraud

BRAVES1985

All he has done his whole career is lose Its time to say goodbye to him, Dallas cannot even come close to winning with him

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Dirk was a loser 90 percent of his career. He never was a big time clutch player until this season. I'm happy Dallas won and Dirk, J-Kidd, and Marion got a ring, but Dirk was overrated his whole career.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

All he has done his whole career is lose Its time to say goodbye to him, Dallas cannot even come close to winning with him

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

busted

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmikesm View Post
    Dirk was a loser 90 percent of his career. He never was a big time clutch player until this season. I'm happy Dallas won and Dirk, J-Kidd, and Marion got a ring, but Dirk was overrated his whole career.
    26 and 11 playoff averages (1 of 4 players ever to do that), 2007 MVP, 10x all-star, 4x NBA first team, 10 straight 50 win seasons, Finals MVP, NBA champion

simply a dead on post sir

First 12345 Last