tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Middle ground, fellas.
    -jj: Dirk is NOT a loser.
    -goat: Dirk is not better than Karl freaking Malone.

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

SA covers

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

SPurs WIn SPurs WIn Spurs WIN

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19327

Dallas has never had a good center since Nowitzki has been there. While he's a little soft, why don't the mavs ever get him a decent center? How many years do they need to realize Dampier is horrible? He's much softer than Dirk.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

and the verdict is in dirk is a ****ing loser he is not one of the greatest he couldnt even carry a very good team past the first round the man is a ****ing loser fuk dat 7 foot pussy

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Dallas needs to move Dirk. Your not winning a title with him as your main man. They need to go after wade...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dallas needs to move Dirk. Your not winning a title with him as your main man. They need to go after wade...
    Dirk is a top 6 player in the league. Teams would die to have a player like dirk. Dallas will not go after Wade. Dallas' problems lie in their pg, Jason Kidd, he's weak defensively and guys like Parker have given him a hard time throughout his whole career. Dirk carried the Mavs to the finals that one year.

Moving Dirk out of Dallas is like moving Nash out of PHX. Any of those moves will finish your franchise for at least 5 years until the next superstar develops. These teams are trying to contend now, not rebuild.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

1) LBJ is heralded the "greatest player of all-time" and has nothing but a Finals loss for a sweep and a choke-job to ORL last year. But Dirk is a loser, great. Nice Double Standard.

2) This play/game @ 3:00 (in video):

3) Clutch shot in the finals @ 4:25 (in video) that would have clinched the SHIP (eventually) it if not for dumbass pothead thugshit Howard who 1) missed two throws at 0:03 (in video) that would have given them a 3 point lead with 1 minute and 2) called a timeout with 1.9 seconds so they couldn't advance the ball to try and win it.

4) He has had 3 shit coaches.

5) He's never had a power center that could score and defend to take the pressure off him.

6) He put the team on his back tonight with 4 fouls down 22 to almost win it.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Steve Nash is a loser too!~

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

dallas moves dirk, they wouldnt make playoffs folks, dampier sucks and haywood and marion didnt show up for some reason

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Dirk is a top 6 player in the league. Teams would die to have a player like dirk. Dallas will not go after Wade. Dallas' problems lie in their pg, Jason Kidd, he's weak defensively and guys like Parker have given him a hard time throughout his whole career. Dirk carried the Mavs to the finals that one year.

Moving Dirk out of Dallas is like moving Nash out of PHX. Any of those moves will finish your franchise for at least 5 years until the next superstar develops. These teams are trying to contend now, not rebuild.
    You've lost your mind... Dirk is soft as Egyptian cotton. He's built for the regular season but can't do shit in the playoffs. How many 1st round exits does this now make? 3 of the last 4 years. This is the first time in NBA history a #7 won the series. I'm not going to waste space listing guys better than Dirk. He can't rebound, plays zero defense, bogs down the offense, can't dish dimes. All Dirk can do is shoot a fade away jumper. There's more to the game then shooting over guys just because your tall. How about taking over on the defensive end? How about getting a steal every blue moon? How about getting a rebound.
    Points Awarded:

bkny2cnc gave Mac4Lyfe 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

complete loser

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You've lost your mind... Dirk is soft as Egyptian cotton. He's built for the regular season but can't do shit in the playoffs. How many 1st round exits does this now make? 3 of the last 4 years. This is the first time in NBA history a #7 won the series. I'm not going to waste space listing guys better than Dirk. He can't rebound, plays zero defense, bogs down the offense, can't dish dimes. All Dirk can do is shoot a fade away jumper. There's more to the game then shooting over guys just because your tall. How about taking over on the defensive end? How about getting a steal every blue moon? How about getting a rebound.

great post

Mac4Lyfe

What's also glaring is that he's been in the league 13/14 years and he's had 2 triple doubles in his entire career? How does a guy 7 feet that can shoot the rock not be a triple double machine? Or at least average a double double every night. Jason Kidd normally out rebounds him every night and Dirk only dishes less than 3 dimes a night. That's not top 6 performance.

2daBank

Thats not a list of top playoff performers, it's a list of great players that have never won championships, so they are all losers in your book i guess. BTW, Tmac played some great teams in the first round and played with some of the worst Orlando teams imaginable. A.I.s Philly Team was the worst team in NBA history to ever make it to a finals. By far.

I guess Dirk is really a loser...the only thing that's keeping Dallas in this game right now. Dirk is a winner, and true baller. His time will come. KG Ray Allen and Pierce were all losers in your book until '08. Dirk's time will come.

you are putting words in my mouth i didnt say your whole list was losers, i clearly said Tmac is a loser and then you came back telling me he is one of the top playoff performers of all time (which is a fukkin joke)...true ballers play D, true ballers do more than take jump shots and flop, true ballers carry there team, true ballers find ways to win, Dirk does none of those things, his time has came and past and he has went as far as he ever will...far as Allen and Pierce (more you putting words in my mouth) but Pierce always been a baller Allen not so much, and really not sure how you decided to throw AI in? that guy was a warrior, if Dirk had half the heart of AI he would have already won something

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

What's also glaring is that he's been in the league 13/14 years and he's had 2 triple doubles in his entire career? How does a guy 7 feet that can shoot the rock not be a triple double machine? Or at least average a double double every night. Jason Kidd normally out rebounds him every night and Dirk only dishes less than 3 dimes a night. That's not top 6 performance.
    nice post

Mac4Lyfe

I stand corrected. I think Dirk's been in the league 11 or 12 years but it's seem to be forever. He's about to be 32 years old and is probably on the down side of his career. Dallas really needs to rethink whether he should be the focal point of the team.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Didn't Dirk take Dallas to the Finals...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    your right Tmac is a fukkin winner funny your list of "top" playoff performers includes a guy that has never got out of the 1st round, i could give a shit what his numbers are, maybe they wouldnt be so good if he advanced far enough to play tougher teams
    I agree. TMac wouldn't even be in my top 200 players in the NBA. That guy was a sandbagger his entire career. He'd play 2 games then take off 1. If he had a hangnail he'd sit out hurt. He put pressure on his own team more than the opponent. His own team never knew if he would play each night so they would have to scheme not only for the opponent but also for his lazy, no heart ass. TMac was a straight thief. Stole money out of owners/teams/fans pocket.

GoatMilk should lose his NBA street cred card mentioning that loser...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Didn't Dirk take Dallas to the Finals...
    The NBA was really down that year if you ask me. The Suns still didn't play defense, the Laker's were shit and the Eastern conference had horrible shooting teams. Dallas should have easily beaten the Heat that year but Dirk folded up like a cheap suit in that series. He was horrible the last 3 games of that series if I remember and that's where most people started saying that he was a choke. Dwayne Wade was clearly the best player in that series, then Shaq. Dirks stat's were also better the year before I believe.

I'm not downing Dirk. He's had a great career and he's one of the top players in the league but there's obviously something that has prevented him from being considered in that next elite star category. I think it's his lack of defensive intensity, more soft finesse play, lack of dishing the ball to his team mates, etc. that has hurt his reputation.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Great debate going here. Alot of good insight. Mac4lyfe, you really have a good handle on things.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Great debate going here. Alot of good insight. Mac4lyfe, you really have a good handle on things.
    She just brought up the fact that Dirk has only had 2 trip doubles in his career. What the f\*\*k does that have to do with anything? 7 footers are not suppose to get tripple doubles dumbass. Dirk has averaged 9 boards a game for his career. And as far as McGrady goes, its easy to forget that he was one of the greatest scorers this league has ever seen,

Tmac also had the greatest comeback performance in NBA history, scoring 13 points in 33 seconds against the entire spurs team. Bowen was all over him and Duncan was doubling and he still shit on their world. I'll never forget the look on Popovich and Duncan's face when Houston won that game.

That performance will never be repeated, ever.

So dirk takes fadeaways, that makes him a shitty player? What if I say Shaq blows because he never made a jumpshot in his career? Oh what a pussy Shaq is, too scared to even take a fvckin jump shot.

You have a lot to learn about this league MacLife, Dirk is one of the best franchise players anyone can ask for. It's Jason Kidd that's bringing this team down, he can't play defense against any of the elite pg's in the league.

elchampion33
    elchampion33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirk is a great player but Cuban should have torn that team down when he had a chance after they lost to Golden State in the first round, now all of their guys other than Beaubois are on the decline and they are just an old team... Caron Butler was a disappointment, J Kidd is still good but he's not a scorer Dallas was too dependent on Dirk particularly in this series

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Dirks girlfriend is from planet of apes

Photos of Cristal Taylor (clockwise from top left): Arrest mug from St. Louis, Mo.; Taken by a previous boyfriend and given to Beaumont police in 2004 or 2005; Arrest mug from Dallas County Jail on May 6, 2009.; Arrest mug of Crystal Taylor from Harris County, Texas

DIRK IS A ****ING LOSER!!!
    Only a ****ing loser would **** that woman, she is a thief, a criminal!

So many beautiful cheerleaders and Dirk is ****ing an ugly criminal!
    DIRK IS A LOSER!!!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....2712b2a3.html
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-28-15 at 04:38 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Colt
    Hedge Fund Manager
    Colt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought this was the year the Mavs got over the hump.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    No team will ever win a title with a Euro as their best player.
    i agree with this

2daBank

She just brought up the fact that Dirk has only had 2 trip doubles in his career. What the f\*\*k does that have to do with anything? 7 footers are not suppose to get tripple doubles dumbass. Dirk has averaged 9 boards a game for his career. And as far as McGrady goes, its easy to forget that he was one of the greatest scorers this league has ever seen,

Tmac also had the greatest comeback performance in NBA history, scoring 13 points in 33 seconds against the entire spurs team. Bowen was all over him and Duncan was doubling and he still shit on their world. I'll never forget the look on Popovich and Duncan's face when Houston won that game.

That performance will never be repeated, ever.

So dirk takes fadeaways, that makes him a shitty player? What if I say Shaq blows because he never made a jumpshot in his career? Oh what a pussy Shaq is, too scared to even take a fvckin jump shot.

You have a lot to learn about this league MacLife, Dirk is one of the best franchise players anyone can ask for. It's Jason Kidd that's bringing this team down, he can't play defense against any of the elite pg's in the league.

obviously a Tmac lover and Dirk sympathizer, maybe you just like losers, there a lot more reasons Dirk is not one of the best, he doesnt rebound, pass, play D, make his teammates better, all things the best players do...wow Tmac had a shining moment and that should and is overshadowed by all the things he stands for, a heartless, me 1st, never won a fukkin playoff series, selfish, whinny, bitch that never gave a shit, talented ? yes of coarse, greatness? not a fukkin chance just a waste of talent
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bkny2cnc gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Colt View Post
    I thought this was the year the Mavs got over the hump.

yea those points you hustling off ppl are in good hands

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NBA was really down that year if you ask me. The Suns still didn't play defense, the Laker's were shit and the Eastern conference had horrible shooting teams. Dallas should have easily beaten the Heat that year but Dirk folded up like a cheap suit in that series. He was horrible the last 3 games of that series if I remember and that's where most people started saying that he was a choke. Dwayne Wade was clearly the best player in that series, then Shaq. Dirks stat's were also better the year before I believe.

I'm not downing Dirk. He's had a great career and he's one of the top players in the league but there's obviously something that has prevented him from being considered in that next elite star category. I think it's his lack of defensive intensity, more soft finesse play, lack of dishing the ball to his team mates, etc. that has hurt his reputation.
    it's not hard to look like the best player in a series when you get 20+ ft attempts per game like wade got in the 2006 nba series, it was a flat out joke, wade is obviously the nbas:

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    it's not hard to look like the best player in a series when you get 20+ ft attempts per game like wade got in the 2006 nba series, it was a flat out joke, wade is obviously the nbas:

funny thing about hoops, if you are aggressive and drive the ball to the rack you tend to get calls, while if you take off balance fade away jumpers odds are you not getting many free throws, hardly a conspiracy as anyone who knows the game knows this

Mac4Lyfe

So dirk takes fadeaways, that makes him a shitty player?
    What if I say Shaq blows because he never made a jumpshot in his career? Oh what a pussy Shaq is, too scared to even take a fvckin jump shot.

I never called him a shitty player. I think he's a great player but he's not elite enough to get his team over the hump in the playoffs. Who else do you know that has made their living off of fadeaways in the playoffs? Playoff basketball you have to get to the free throw line. You have to play physical, which Dirk shuns away from. The aggressive player will get the calls down the stretch. That aggression also filters down to your team mates. Have you ever considered that Dampier plays soft because he's following his leader? The entire Dallas team seems to take on the identity of Dirk. Not tough enough. Yes, it's hard to point blame directly on Dirk but he's who the franchise hitched their wagon to.

Did Nash bring Dallas down when he was there as well? I don't think Kidd was the problem. He averaged a double double and did a good job on defense. Parker had a good series but Kidd held his own. They lost this series because SA was more physical and more intense. Dallas is missing a heart and I have to put that on Dirk.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    funny thing about hoops, if you are aggressive and drive the ball to the rack you tend to get calls, while if you take off balance fade away jumpers odds are you not getting many free throws, hardly a conspiracy as anyone who knows the game knows this
    Spot on...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Dirk should go to the Thunder.
    That would be a sick team

Goat Milk

Did Nash bring Dallas down when he was there as well? I don't think Kidd was the problem. He averaged a double double and did a good job on defense. Parker had a good series but Kidd held his own. They lost this series because SA was more physical and more intense. Dallas is missing a heart and I have to put that on Dirk.
    Jason Kidd is the reason Dallas lost this series. He can't guard Parker, everyone knows it, and this has been the case for the past few years. George Hill also shit on Kidd when he was in the game and Kidd was guarding him.

Everyone has a different roll on a team Mac. Dirk's game is not driving to the rim and being aggressive, he's solid on the iso at the elbow and great in the pick and roll. Guys like Butler, Marion, Barea are aggressive and get to the rim and the line. It's about putting the right pieces together.

Boston won in '08 because they had the best pure shooter in the league (are you going to chastize ray because he's not aggressive), one of the best 1 on 1 players in pierce, and a great player and defender in the low post in KG.

Dallas was much better off with Devan Harris, aside from Chauncey being traded to denver for a.i., that was one of the worst trades i have seen in over 25 years in basketball.

2daBank

Bos won because they played tough hard nosed defense, not 1 guy a whole team playing tough physical D, and that started with there leader

First 12345 Last