Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong Team Favored

Portland +2

The wrong team is favored in this game and I am kicking myself for not getting down on it last night when is at 4 but I learned long ago that you should never place a wager when you have been drinking (Happy New Year!). The Clippers are totally discombobulted and should not be favored over anyone right now. They really miss Cory Magette who is stud and is a very underated in my opinion. He is supposed to be out for a few weeks so i think the Clippers are in for some hard times and might just fall apart a together. As for Portland, they have cover the spread L7 in a row and should have won last 4 in a row straight up had the refs not robbed them of that opportunity in their last game. Who would you play, the hot team at home or the struggling team on the road?

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am with you Al, posted and played the moneyline last night, together with the Uta ml as soon as the lines opened! Lets cash this...GL.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the clippers have always been hit or miss when playing portland.

BOL rich

Alamorich

Clippers looked good in the first half and Blazers look slugish. Hopefully that will flip flop in the second half and the 2.5 I am getting will come in handy.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's still a close game, good luck.

Alamorich

I love the Clippers this year...looks like that have snapped out of their funk..guess getting embarrased by the Celtics last night got them fired up.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

down 2 with .32 left

Alamorich

Needed one more hoop down the stretch to keep the 2.5 in play and couldn't get one. Not a bad play..it's just didn't come through. Make note that the Clippers look like they found their mojo..

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough break bud. You will get them tomorrow.