Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL aren't the same team on the road as they're at home. A Bucks win is possible here.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

On a related note, anyone that's betting the Bucks to win tonight should be incorporating the Bucks series price into their wagers for the evening (currently +825 @ 5Dimes). If the Bucks win tonight, the series price on Atlanta is going to drop significantly giving you an opportunity to profit with a second wager on the reduced ATL series price at a different book. If Atlanta wins tonight, you'll still have the option of hedging out in Game 6.

Kinder
    Kinder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Weaz View Post
    Actually 62% of the public bets are on atlanta so not everyone is on the bucks. I like them because there at home and because of Brandon Jennings. This guy feasts off of the home crowd. He has the Bucks on his back right now. If he comes to play like i think he will Bucks get a w and send it back to atl 2-2
    Meant most people on this forum like MIL. Jennings is good no doubt, but he's a rookie. And now the pressure builds for him, rookies normally do not do well handling playoff pressure. If they doubled teamed him and pressure his jumpers who do they go to for offense? I like ATL match-ups VS MIL.

BOL

Weaz
    Weaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks lookin good

Kinder
    Kinder's Avatar Become A Pro!

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

That Bucks Crowd Is Insane

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    Hawks and Magic tonight with ease.
    No longer with ease. At least not Hawks.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Nice call!

First 12