Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ray Allen putting money on Miami

I have never seen him miss three free throws in a row. Didnt even look like he was trying. Get the ball out of his hands and into KG's. Crooked mofo.

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

yep we talked he said it is a GOY for him and he puts 20 units on it...

Wojf
    Wojf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post
    yep we talked he said it is a GOY for him and he puts 20 units on it...
    Looks like KG did too.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    I have never seen him miss three free throws in a row. Didnt even look like he was trying. Get the ball out of his hands and into KG's. Crooked mofo.
    yea, kg's hands

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

miami backers got lucky there, 5 straight missed ft's and a rondo layup

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

you're an idiot. Ray was disgusted with himself for missing those FTs. It happens buddy, not even Ray ray is a robot. What a pathetic excuse "Ray Allen has money on the heat." The Heat were never going to lose this game. Boston had a little 7 point lead and you got happy.

Mafia
    Mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had him over 15.5 points, this is impossible.

refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

under 201.5 ftw.. Live betting in the 4th quarter wins!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
    I had him over 15.5 points, this is impossible.
    Same here. Frustrating loss on this prop...

Mafia
    Mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Same here. Frustrating loss on this prop...
    First he had 1/2 and I said ok there is still enoguh time left, and in the next attack he gets the beall and gets fouled and I thought that was it surely, and he misses both.wow.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another silly thread. Ray is probably the most professional NBA player in the League. Yes, career 89ft% players can miss 3 in a row. 5 or 6 even. It happens. People who make such statements have never played ball or passed a probability test.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Tealish - When's the last time a 90% FT shooter miss 3 FT's in a row??? I'd make a wager that it hasn't happen too many times and I'd bet it's the first time ever in the playoffs.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

The probability of a 90% shooter missing three in a row is 1 in 1,000. The probability of a 90% shooter missing 3 in a row followed by an 80% shooter missing two in a row is 1 in 25,000.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBAStats View Post
    The probability of a 90% shooter missing three in a row is 1 in 1,000. The probability of a 90% shooter missing 3 in a row followed by an 80% shooter missing two in a row is 1 in 25,000.
    And how many FT's has Ray shot in his career? 4,321. So he was defying probability by never missing 3 in a row in his career up to today's game. What a fvcking con artist he's been all this time. I'm glad he decided to come clean and miss 3 in a row today. ABOUT DAMN TIME, RAY.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

He got the memo to bring the series back to Boston...

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you're an idiot. Ray was disgusted with himself for missing those FTs. It happens buddy, not even Ray ray is a robot. What a pathetic excuse "Ray Allen has money on the heat." The Heat were never going to lose this game. Boston had a little 7 point lead and you got happy.
    First of all your an idiot. I have read many books on the study of body language and Ray Allen was not honest with those free throws. You are extremely naive if you think they didnt throw that game. Ray had to fight back the smiles by blowing out his lips after missing the third free throw. You tell me what showed his disgust.

Maybe your right and Boston was never going to win this game. I was never happy, nor upset in this game except when I saw proffessional players missing shots that should never be missed in that way. That is not the game I love.

And Tealish, I have played basketball on state and national level and would have come to the states to play at the age of 17 had I not broken my femur in a motorbike accident. I also now study Civil Engineering at the UTS University in Sydney so my probability isn't too bad. Yes it is possible, but it should't happen. Boston as a collective, not just ray ray, threw that game. Just glad I only had 100 on it for shits and giggles.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good post.

These threads are getting really old