k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade okc and sweetjones55/lakerboy.. Lakers ml game 3 are a lock!

This guy sweetjones55 thinks he is really hot stufffff He's got a GAME OF THE YEAR tommrow on OKC ML. Well the Lakers are going to kill OKC tomorrow. Lakers ML is an absolute lock

Who the heck are the Thunder anyways??????? These guys are the biggest scrubs ever and have NO CHANCE of beating the Lakers tomorrow!!! The Lakers are the defending champs and the Thunder are just a bunch of young chumps. This is the easiest bet I have ever made and I am getting +145, this is just wayyyy to eassyyy......... I am going to be RICH tomorrow fading sweetjones55 and this so called game of the yr of hiz. He is not that good and most of the cappers on here are really bad.

I heard Lakerboy is on the Thunder as well, this fact makes me love the play so much more....... He really thinks he knows about the Lakers yet he is going to get his butt whooped again on yet another play on his own tem.... Didnt u lose the last two HUGE plays of the year in a row in NBA and then claim to have taken another game big but never posted it???? What a joke this LB guy..... Make that 3 big losses for the great Lakerboy, bank on it!!! I really hope that all these other joke cappers like SHOEBOX, DEXTER, HOULIHANS and ROCHESTER are all poundingggg OKC moneyline. They are going to get their butts handed to them reallll niceeee

You guys are all going to gett killed tomorrow with OKC ML and you all deserve to because you are so baddd!![/B][/SIZE][/SIZE]

LAKERS MONEYLINE +145 x25 or HEAVY as SJ55 likes to say.. ahhahahaha

I AM ALL IN ON LAL ML

TONIGHT DALLAS IS GOING TO SMOKEEEEEE SA SPURS!!! I GOT THEM -4 for game and -2 for !H AND THEY ARE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY KILL THE SPURS!!! WHY THE HELL ARE SPURS +3 RIGHT NOW WHEN THEY JUST LOST THE OTHER DAY +5??? VEGAS IS SO DUMB ITS NOT EVEN FUNNNYYYYY!!! I HOPE ALL YOU CAPPERS ARE ON SPURS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET BURIEDDD and DESERVE TOO!!!!

[B]MAVERICKS 1H AND GAME ANOTHER LOCK FOR YOU GUYS [/B]

MAVERICKS 1H -2
    MAVERICKS -4 GAME
    Last edited by k22t; 04-21-10 at 03:08 PM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Low Class Thread.

Mentioning other cappers names, and acting as if they are not getting money.

But you did backdoor yourself, by locking it up..... Jackass

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

K22t - You are scum. Learn some class

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

This is by far the most worthless thread I've read today....and there are some bad ones!!! Who are the Thunder?! Who the hell are you?! As soon as you lose this bet, do us a favor, send a formal apology to each one of those guys whose names you just mentioned and maybe they'll refrain from running your dumbass out of here.

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    This is by far the most worthless thread I've read today....and there are some bad ones!!! Who are the Thunder?! Who the hell are you?! As soon as you lose this bet, do us a favor, send a formal apology to each one of those guys whose names you just mentioned and maybe they'll refrain from running your dumbass out of here.
    LOSE THE BET??? WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? LAKERS ARE A LOCKKK BUDDY, I DON'T LOSE when I make an NBA play. Get your facts straightttttt

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k22t View Post
    This guy sweetjones55 thinks he is really hot stufffff He's got a GAME OF THE YEAR tommrow on OKC ML. Well the Lakers are going to kill OKC tomorrow. Lakers ML is an absolute lock

Who the heck are the Thunder anyways??????? These guys are the biggest scrubs ever and have NO CHANCE of beating the Lakers tomorrow!!! The Lakers are the defending champs and the Thunder are just a bunch of young chumps. This is the easiest bet I have ever made and I am getting +145, this is just wayyyy to eassyyy......... I am going to be RICH tomorrow fading sweetjones55 and this so called game of the yr of hiz. He is not that good and most of the cappers on here are really bad.

I heard Lakerboy is on the Thunder as well, this fact makes me love the play so much more....... He really thinks he knows about the Lakers yet he is going to get his butt whooped again on yet another play on his own tem.... Didnt u lose the last two HUGE plays of the year in a row in NBA and then claim to have taken another game big but never posted it???? What a joke this LB guy..... Make that 3 big losses for the great Lakerboy, bank on it!!! I really hope that all these other joke cappers like SHOEBOX, DEXTER, HOULIHANS and ROCHESTER are all poundingggg OKC moneyline. They are going to get their butts handed to them reallll niceeee

LAKERS MONEYLINE +145 x25 or HEAVY as SJ55 likes to say.. ahhahahaha

sharp post k22t I will have to tail you now

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post

sharp post k22t I will have to tail you now

I am begging you not to tail me. I really don't want you on the same side of a bet with me. Please I am asking nicely. I reallyyyy want to fade you!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Lake Show ML =

shoebox

He called me a joke capper ......

........................................ .................... ........................................ ................

shoebox

I am begging you not to tail me. I really don't want you on the same side of a bet with me. Please I am asking nicely. I reallyyyy want to fade you!!

I will tail you on this for sure, thanks for the tip chief

k22t

He called me a joke capper ......

........................................ .................... ........................................ ................
    Ya that's right you are a joke capper!! Now prove to all of SBR how bad you are and jump on OKC ML.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Lake Show is EZ money.

Get it while its hot.

Lakers getting points..... What is Vegsa thinking???? Legalized Robbery folks

shoebox

Ya that's right you are a joke capper!! Now prove to all of SBR how bad you are and jump on OKC ML.

Your right k22t im a lucky square thanks for the laker play, i will make bank tomorrow.

Mad respect thanks pal

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Lake Show is EZ money.

Get it while its hot.

Lakers getting points..... What is Vegsa thinking???? Legalized Robbery folks
    Legalized Robbery? This is GRAND THEFT TO THE HIGHEST DEGREEEE!!!! I SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR STEALING ALL OF THIS MONEY FROM THE BOOKS WITH LAL ML.

shoebox

Legalized Robbery? This is GRAND THEFT TO THE HIGHEST DEGREEEE!!!! I SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR STEALING ALL OF THIS MONEY FROM THE BOOKS WITH LAL ML.

Im so happy to pound the lakers tomorrow, thank you so much for this k22t

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Lakers are a

Is this an all in bet? It should be with that great price. Like stealing candy from a baby.

k22t

Im so happy to pound the lakers tomorrow, thank you so much for this k22t

Don't do it.. You are the worst capper ever and have terrible luck... I do not want you taking the Lakers ML

sooner13

You're a joke k22t. When you make an NBA bet you don't lose? Well that's easy to see since your last post was January in a college football thread. Wow, you truly are good. Keep up the great work in this forum you truly are an asset to sports gambling.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

do your talkin after the game, if lkaerboy wanted to he'd come in here and shit on your world in seconds

shoebox

Don't do it.. You are the worst capper ever and have terrible luck... I do not want you taking the Lakers ML

I am the worst capper we are in agreement so I shall tail

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Low Class Thread.

Mentioning other cappers names, and acting as if they are not getting money.

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    Lakers are a

Is this an all in bet? It should be with that great price. Like stealing candy from a baby.
    I AM ALL IN ON LAL ML Why the hell wouldn't I be? We are talking about thee LAKERS HERRE PLAYING OKC!!!
    I know how to win in NBA and have really sick banroll management and going all in on LAL is the best thing you can ever do for your bankroll. You just double it up in one day and you get more because you are taking ML and Lakers are underdog 3 points. It's so frickin eazy, you guys are all really dumb for thinking OKC is even a decenttt plays
    Points Awarded:

shoebox gave k22t 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

do your talkin after the game, if lkaerboy wanted to he'd come in here and shit on your world in seconds
    I hope he does that guy is so bad at picking NBA. Its so obvious hes bad, he is taking OKC tomorrow for christ sakes. He is going to bury this whole forum again with another big loser, just unbeleiveable.

shoebox

I AM ALL IN ON LAL ML Why the hell wouldn't I be? We are talking about thee LAKERS HERRE PLAYING OKC!!!
    I know how to win in NBA and have really sick banroll management and going all in on LAL is the best thing you can ever do for your bankroll. You just double it up in one day and you get more because you are taking ML and Lakers are underdog 3 points. It's so frickin eazy, you guys are all really dumb for thinking OKC is even a decenttt plays

Well if you have a sick bankroll I cant wait to tail and also have a sick bankroll too

thanks again I appreciate the heads up

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Bashing the top nba cappers in the forum

lol

by the way...im 11-2 so far in the nba on side plays

ill be on ok city also

so u have

sweetjones, lb, shoebox , and myslef on ok city -- and u on the lakers

ill take those odds

shoebox

I just gave you some points keep the winners coming

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Bashing the top nba cappers in the forum

lol

by the way...im 11-2 so far in the nba on side plays

ill be on ok city also

so u have

sweetjones, lb, shoebox , and myslef on ok city -- and u on the lakers

ill take those odds
    I almost forgot about you golden greekkkk!!! YESSS another PERFECT FADE MATERIAL taking OKC.. This is just getting better and better by the minuteeee.. You guys are all going to gett killed tomorrow with OKC ML and you all deserve to because you are so baddd!!
    Last edited by k22t; 04-21-10 at 02:56 PM.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Well if you have a sick bankroll I cant wait to tail and also have a sick bankroll too

thanks again I appreciate the heads up
    Who doesn't want a sick bankroll. Not only is this the easiest lock in history, but you double up and then some.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know how to win in NBA and have really sick bankroll management and going all in on LAL is the best thing you can ever do for your bankroll. You just double it up in one day and you get more because you are taking ML and Lakers are underdog 3 points. It's so frickin eazy, you guys are all really dumb for thinking OKC is even a decenttt plays

k22t

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

Keep laughing.. I am just hoping you are on LAL ML AS WELL!!!! Watch how ALLINS ARE THE BEST THING EVER IF YOU CAN PICK WINNERS BUDDYY!! AND THIS IS SO EASY BECAUSE I JUST GOT TO LOOK AT WHAT ALL THESE CAPPERS ON HERE TAKE AND FADE AWAYY!! HAHAHAHHA I DONT EVEN NEED TO CAP THE GAMES OUT!!!

I HAVE GONE ALL IN 10 STRAIGHT TIMES AND I WON EVERY SINGLE TIME!! YOU CANT REALLY THINK THAT I WILL EVER LOSE!! LAKERS ML IS THE BEST PLAY I HAVE EVER TAKEN TOO SO I KNOW I WONT LOSE

sooner13

How can anyone take you serious? You have sick bankroll management and you're all in. I call bullshit. Post your ticket when you place it baller and show us how it's done!

Devon
    Devon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

this dude just wants a following and there's more chance of a lock that this kid doesn't have any brain cells than locking up the Lakers to smash Okc.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

We should all appreciate the heads up this guy just gave us.

Now we know who is going to win, and it will never be in doubt.

No question about it folks... We know how to play this game.

shoebox

Keep laughing.. I am just hoping you are on LAL ML AS WELL!!!! Watch how ALLINS ARE THE BEST THING EVER IF YOU CAN PICK WINNERS BUDDYY!! AND THIS IS SO EASY BECAUSE I JUST GOT TO LOOK AT WHAT ALL THESE CAPPERS ON HERE TAKE AND FADE AWAYY!! HAHAHAHHA I DONT EVEN NEED TO CAP THE GAMES OUT!!!

who do you like tonight? I cant wait till tomorrow give me a winner tonight to go all in please, i beg you, you are the greatest. Im such a degenerate gambler that I need to go all in before my GA meeting, help me please....

1234 ... Last