k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post

who do you like tonight? I cant wait till tomorrow give me a winner tonight to go all in please, i beg you, you are the greatest. Im such a degenerate gambler that I need to go all in before my GA meeting, help me please....

TONIGHT DALLAS IS GOING TO SMOKEEEEEE SA SPURS!!! I GOT THEM -4 for game and -2 for !H AND THEY ARE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY KILL THE SPURS!!! WHY THE HELL ARE SPURS +3 RIGHT NOW WHEN THEY JUST LOST THE OTHER DAY +5??? VEGAS IS SO DUMB ITS NOT EVEN FUNNNYYYYY!!! I HOPE ALL YOU CAPPERS ARE ON SPURS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET BURIEDDD and DESERVE TOO!!!!

[B]MAVERICKS 1H AND GAME ANOTHER LOCK FOR YOU GUYS [/B]

MAVERICKS 1H -2
    MAVERICKS -4 GAME
    Last edited by k22t; 04-21-10 at 03:07 PM.
    Points Awarded:

shoebox gave k22t 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the heads up chief I will be on the mavs tonight along with ya, I even sent you 5 points to say thanks.
    Points Awarded:

Devon gave shoebox 31 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shoebox

thoughts on Bobcats and Magic? I will send you more points for your priceless advice

watchdog
    watchdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Bashing the top nba cappers in the forum

lol

by the way...im 11-2 so far in the nba on side plays

ill be on ok city also

so u have

sweetjones, lb, shoebox , and myslef on ok city -- and u on the lakers

ill take those odds
    im on koc with you fk laker

Devon
    Devon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox
    thanks for the heads up chief I will be on the mavs tonight along with ya, I even sent you 5 points to say thanks.

I see what you're doing, chief!
    Last edited by Devon; 04-21-10 at 03:12 PM.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Hey k22t, I'll put up 60 points against your 50 points that OKC wins. Might as well have a sick point total too. Right?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by k22t View Post
    Keep laughing.. I am just hoping you are on LAL ML AS WELL!!!! Watch how ALLINS ARE THE BEST THING EVER IF YOU CAN PICK WINNERS BUDDYY!! AND THIS IS SO EASY BECAUSE I JUST GOT TO LOOK AT WHAT ALL THESE CAPPERS ON HERE TAKE AND FADE AWAYY!! HAHAHAHHA I DONT EVEN NEED TO CAP THE GAMES OUT!!! I HAVE GONE ALL IN 10 STRAIGHT TIMES AND I WON EVERY SINGLE TIME!! YOU CANT REALLY THINK THAT I WILL EVER LOSE!! LAKERS ML IS THE BEST PLAY I HAVE EVER TAKEN TOO SO I KNOW I WONT LOSE
    You seem super sharp. Can I get on your email list bro?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

TONIGHT DALLAS IS GOING TO SMOKEEEEEE SA SPURS!!! I GOT THEM -4 for game and -2 for !H AND THEY ARE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY KILL THE SPURS!!! WHY THE HELL ARE SPURS +3 RIGHT NOW WHEN THEY JUST LOST THE OTHER DAY +5??? VEGAS IS SO DUMB ITS NOT EVEN FUNNNYYYYY!!! I HOPE ALL YOU CAPPERS ARE ON SPURS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET BURIEDDD and DESERVE TOO!!!!
    Why would you hope all the cappers lose?

shoebox

thoughts on Bobcats and Magic? I will send you more points for your priceless advice

give me one more winner, thoughts on this one please

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4437

This guy sweetjones55 thinks he is really hot stufffff He's got a GAME OF THE YEAR tommrow on OKC ML. Well the Lakers are going to kill OKC tomorrow. Lakers ML is an absolute lock

Who the heck are the Thunder anyways??????? These guys are the biggest scrubs ever and have NO CHANCE of beating the Lakers tomorrow!!! The Lakers are the defending champs and the Thunder are just a bunch of young chumps. This is the easiest bet I have ever made and I am getting +145, this is just wayyyy to eassyyy......... I am going to be RICH tomorrow fading sweetjones55 and this so called game of the yr of hiz. He is not that good and most of the cappers on here are really bad.

I heard Lakerboy is on the Thunder as well, this fact makes me love the play so much more....... He really thinks he knows about the Lakers yet he is going to get his butt whooped again on yet another play on his own tem.... Didnt u lose the last two HUGE plays of the year in a row in NBA and then claim to have taken another game big but never posted it???? What a joke this LB guy..... Make that 3 big losses for the great Lakerboy, bank on it!!! I really hope that all these other joke cappers like SHOEBOX, DEXTER, HOULIHANS and ROCHESTER are all poundingggg OKC moneyline. They are going to get their butts handed to them reallll niceeee

You guys are all going to gett killed tomorrow with OKC ML and you all deserve to because you are so baddd!![/b][/size][/size]

LAKERS MONEYLINE +145 x25 or HEAVY as SJ55 likes to say.. ahhahahaha

I AM ALL IN ON LAL ML

[B]MAVERICKS 1H AND GAME ANOTHER LOCK FOR YOU GUYS [/b]

MAVERICKS 1H -2
    MAVERICKS -4 GAME
    yet another 10 years old boy needs some attention , you are supposed to be in school little boy and try to stay out of troubles

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

i just took out the rest of my 401k approx 772,000 and am placing it on the lakers ml now that i know its a lock thanks in advance i will sleep better now knowing my $$ is on a lock ..

nikeboyz
    Yes.We.Did
    nikeboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!

.... Cool

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

i do not follow anyone's picks but i highly recommend not to fade lakerboy!

Cornerback
    Cornerback's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the coolest thread in all eternity

k22t
    Nationals to win the World Series +800
    k22t's Avatar Become A Pro!

give me one more winner, thoughts on this one please

Dont be so greedy, I gave you THREE LOCKS!!! DALLAS 1H -2, DALLAS -4 FOR FULL GAME AND LAKERS MONEYLINE

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Hello? Do I smell challenge? I sent you one. 60 points k22t, put 'em where your mouth is.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy sweetjones55 thinks he is really hot stufffff He's got a GAME OF THE YEAR tommrow on OKC ML. Well the Lakers are going to kill OKC tomorrow. Lakers ML is an absolute lock Who the heck are the Thunder anyways??????? These guys are the biggest scrubs ever and have NO CHANCE of beating the Lakers tomorrow!!! The Lakers are the defending champs and the Thunder are just a bunch of young chumps. This is the easiest bet I have ever made and I am getting +145, this is just wayyyy to eassyyy......... I am going to be RICH tomorrow fading sweetjones55 and this so called game of the yr of hiz. He is not that good and most of the cappers on here are really bad. I heard Lakerboy is on the Thunder as well, this fact makes me love the play so much more....... He really thinks he knows about the Lakers yet he is going to get his butt whooped again on yet another play on his own tem.... Didnt u lose the last two HUGE plays of the year in a row in NBA and then claim to have taken another game big but never posted it???? What a joke this LB guy..... Make that 3 big losses for the great Lakerboy, bank on it!!! I really hope that all these other joke cappers like SHOEBOX, DEXTER, HOULIHANS and ROCHESTER are all poundingggg OKC moneyline. They are going to get their butts handed to them reallll niceeee You guys are all going to gett killed tomorrow with OKC ML and you all deserve to because you are so baddd!![/b][/size][/size] LAKERS MONEYLINE +145 x25 or HEAVY as SJ55 likes to say.. ahhahahaha I AM ALL IN ON LAL ML TONIGHT DALLAS IS GOING TO SMOKEEEEEE SA SPURS!!! I GOT THEM -4 for game and -2 for !H AND THEY ARE GOING TO ABSOLUTELY KILL THE SPURS!!! WHY THE HELL ARE SPURS +3 RIGHT NOW WHEN THEY JUST LOST THE OTHER DAY +5??? VEGAS IS SO DUMB ITS NOT EVEN FUNNNYYYYY!!! I HOPE ALL YOU CAPPERS ARE ON SPURS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET BURIEDDD and DESERVE TOO!!!! [B]MAVERICKS 1H AND GAME ANOTHER LOCK FOR YOU GUYS [/b] MAVERICKS 1H -2 MAVERICKS -4 GAME
    WTF are you doing are you trying to raise Karma on yourself?????? put it this way, if I lose my Magic bet I am blaming you because if Karma exist you just brought the mother load

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i'm on lakers money line, no joke

shoebox

Dont be so greedy, I gave you THREE LOCKS!!! DALLAS 1H -2, DALLAS -4 FOR FULL GAME AND LAKERS MONEYLINE

I cant wait that long I need some action for the early game, I got points for you. Give me another winner

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Last edited by BamaCBass; 04-21-10 at 03:55 PM.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya that's right you are a joke capper!! Now prove to all of SBR how bad you are and jump on OKC ML.

i like okc to... do you really wanna fade me with my run? 21-5? okc wins easy

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you have to put so many people down to make a pick? You haven't posted here in almost 3 months and this is the first thread you make? My guess is this is someone's ghost account.

Pajda
    Pajda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

I like Spurs + points even more now.

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Fade lb doesn't seem too bad of an idea. If you've tailed him on every one of his NBA plays since his den over mil play you would be down a ton

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lots of bells and whistlers in this one

nmr123321
    nmr123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

lol

chrislau86
    chrislau86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the absolute 100% guaranteed locks with Dallas and LA. This is so easy its not even funny. Please just give me my money now, there's no point in waiting

nmr123321
    nmr123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

good lucky BTW

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I hope OKC win just so K22t can f*ck off

What a c*nt he is. Such a tw*t mentioning other posters names, especially those who are proven money

100 posts and he thinks he rules

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calling everyone out is pretty gay, but I'll take the lakers as dogs any day of the week. What can be a better value than that?

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Can't believe I just wasted my time reading this thread....

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

grown up people ...

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

This thread is hilarous!!!!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

now i get mentioned with the likes of people who dont even bet real money

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW is all I can say.. This guy is due for some serious good karma these next two nights.

First 12345 Last