t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Take Both Dogs Wednesday

Let's start with the Bobcats... this team gave Cleveland fits all year and although they lost 3 out of 4 this season to Orlando, they still were in every game (except for the first). They have grown all season and play some very strong defense. Orlando is great and they might win the East again this year. But that doesn't mean they'll cruise. They were challenged by a mediocre 76ers team last year and this series should at least somewhat resemble that one. Even if the Bobcats aren't able to find a way to steal this game, I still like their chances to even up the series at home. By the way, they have a guy name Larry coaching them and he knows a thing or two

While we're on the subject of coaches, Popovich called out his Spurs after their loss in game 1 to Dallas saying they played like dogs. I'm not saying that this will be the motivation they need to take over this series, but I fully expect San Antonio to be on their A game tomorrow. Dallas is the better team, but when San Antonio executes and sticks to their gameplan, they are a tough team to beat. I think I'll take my chances with the spurs in game 2.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl. never know. No one saw portland winning game #1 vs the suns

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i like charlotte

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

I am on ORL and DAL