Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Just broke my tv ad got 2 HUGE holes in wall

Guys I give up on my life, I really and truly do. Just busted a $900 tv and will need serious repairs on my wall. My wife just lef. And said she's done with me. I had Oklahoma city lakers over 95.5 2nd half and they got ****in 95. Whoever watched will attest that I just got absolutely a$$ raped. So many scenarios for it to go over and the one fukkin scenario I don't need royally fukks me and my life. I'm in utter shock right now I don't know what to do. Lost another brutal game don't know if my life is coming back. This little thing that wa once for fun is fukkin now for real and has ruined my life

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Well, I consider the wife leaving as a blessing. One less mouth to feed and you catch a breath from all the bitching, whining and moaning. Unless she was the bread winner and you were the whiner

You'll get them another day. Keep your head up.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Join the club, buddy.

Over 96 for me for all the marbles -- literally. Well, that and the OKC team total of 46 (ended up at 45).

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

buy some flowers, find your chick and get her back. shes one in a million if she stayed with you this long.

you can deal with your gambling problems later. first things first go get ur chick

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Here we go again.. Bro, I have seen countless post from you detailing these rapes you get.. Forget gambling man. Go get your wife/life back and swear to never gamble again. This isn't good for you. You have a gambling/losing problem and somebody is trying to tell you something with all the bad beats you are gettting. I think you are a Christian and your lord and savior is trying to tell you not to gamble. You have had more bad beats than I can recall.

This is only temporary and you can make it right. Gambling is not for you. You are just wired wrong for it. Go find you wife bro and get the hell far far away from gambling.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Got pictures?

On a serious note, sorry you lost but from your response it sounded like you were in to deep. Take a break and come back refreshed in a day or three. Good luck with the family situation.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I think you are a Christian and your lord and savior is trying to tell you not to gamble.
    I'm honestly thinking the same thing right now about myself, lyon.

I didn't break anything and my wife's not going to leave me (I was playing with a bankroll I had accumulated and profit only), but the signs are loud and clear after tonight.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

The wife left you ? Surely thats cause for

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Another reguler day for you

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm honestly thinking the same thing right now about myself, lyon.

I didn't break anything and my wife's not going to leave me (I was playing with a bankroll I had accumulated and profit only), but the signs are loud and clear after tonight.

Just leave the gambling. It isn't for everybody. It is a shitty lifestyle and that is coming from me and I am a winner at it, but I lose everywere else in life. The stakes are for real and I ain't talking dollars here. Get away from gambling. Only come back when you are disinterested or well funded enough and disciplined enough to not get into the situation you were in..

I have seen you post and I know you aren't an idiot, but this game can be a motherfukker if you know what I mean. I have been were you are now and I vowed to myself to never see that again.

Just get the fukk away man and find another hobby that is less stressful.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You gotta get more durable TV, or hang that bitch on the wall.

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

We all get screwed from time to time, some more than others, but even if you're somehow not able to quit the gambling thing, then might I suggest losing the tv all together. Honestly, do your research, make your bets and take the wife to dinner or find something else to do. DO NOT WATCH THE GAME! Make your bets, get the results and live with it. I think you'll find it's a lot easier to take a loss this way. Goodluck either way buddy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

hey at least you didnt bust your computer or we would never know what happened- im usre you didnt loes as much as i did today on nba- 0-4 and i lost $16.50

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Just leave the gambling. It isn't for everybody. It is a shitty lifestyle and that is coming from me and I am a winner at it, but I lose everywere else in life. The stakes are for real and I ain't talking dollars here. Get away from gambling. Only come back when you are disinterested or well funded enough and disciplined enough to not get into the situation you were in..

I have seen you post and I know you aren't an idiot, but this game can be a motherfukker if you know what I mean. I have been were you are now and I vowed to myself to never see that again.

Just get the fukk away man and find another hobby that is less stressful.
    I swear on everything that I'm looking at my sheet right now marked "Tuesday leans" -- you want to know what my record would be if I played all of them? 7-2 in baseball and 5-2 in NBA. How is it possible to pick so many losers out of so many winners?

I have fun gambling, honestly, because I'm not trying to make a living doing it and I don't bet really big (plus not with "extra" money other than the season-long profit I just flushed). But now, well, maybe it's time to take an extended break and get the "rush" elsewhere.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    We all get screwed from time to time, some more than others, but even if you're somehow not able to quit the gambling thing, then might I suggest losing the tv all together. Honestly, do your research, make your bets and take the wife to dinner or find something else to do. DO NOT WATCH THE GAME! Make your bets, get the results and live with it. I think you'll find it's a lot easier to take a loss this way. Goodluck either way buddy.
    Solid info

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Hear you. A lot of ppl just got crushed on the OVER, and team totals, and 2nd Half spreads..

stacks on deck
    stacks on deck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5363

did you lose a lot or she left cause you broke shit.... cause you need to bet smaller or get anger managment classes... i dont even know if those classes work.... if you are happily married then you need to get her back... if your not then go out and get chicks have a good time.... if you have kids to feed then you have to make sure you are doing right by them.

lyon804

I swear on everything that I'm looking at my sheet right now marked "Tuesday leans" -- you want to know what my record would be if I played all of them? 7-2 in baseball and 5-2 in NBA. How is it possible to pick so many losers out of so many winners?

I have fun gambling, honestly, because I'm not trying to make a living doing it and I don't bet really big (plus not with "extra" money other than the season-long profit I just flushed). But now, well, maybe it's time to take an extended break and get the "rush" elsewhere.

Everybody gets fukked time to time.. it's the nature of the beast. I get them as well, but usually can laugh about it unless I have 1K on it and even that isn't even close to breaking me, but enough money to get my attention.

I know you have ability. I have seen you post..

Do this if you are going to gamble.. Wait and save up some money and come back fresh and play all your leans within your BR means. Funny how much better we get when we also play within our menas rather than trying to just find that golden goose.

Good luck. I thought you had something to offer in the gaming community.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I think you are a Christian and your lord and savior is trying to tell you not to gamble.
    Yes, pray to the magic man in the sky for help.

Yes, the magic man is telling you not to gamble by having you break your TV and your marriage; it was the only way.

The magic man loves you.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Guys I give up on my life, I really and truly do. Just busted a $900 tv and will need serious repairs on my wall. My wife just lef. And said she's done with me. I had Oklahoma city lakers over 95.5 2nd half and they got ****in 95. Whoever watched will attest that I just got absolutely a$$ raped. So many scenarios for it to go over and the one fukkin scenario I don't need royally fukks me and my life. I'm in utter shock right now I don't know what to do. Lost another brutal game don't know if my life is coming back. This little thing that wa once for fun is fukkin now for real and has ruined my life

Serious question bro... Do you have kids with this woman? If so get your ass in the car and go in make it right now!! If not, it's just another whore out the door and $500 and new one will make you forget soon about that one, but if there are kids involved you need to go and make that shit right now because they need a father rather he is degenerate are not.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Everybody gets fukked time to time.. it's the nature of the beast. I get them as well, but usually can laugh about it unless I have 1K on it and even that isn't even close to breaking me, but enough money to get my attention.

I know you have ability. I have seen you post..

Do this if you are going to gamble.. Wait and save up some money and come back fresh and play all your leans within your BR means. Funny how much better we get when we also play within our menas rather than trying to just find that golden goose.

Good luck. I thought you had something to offer in the gaming community.
    I'd never made a single play over 10% of my bankroll before tonight, lyon.

I know it was impetuous and stupid obviously in retrospect, but I believed in the play big-time and still do. For that over 96 not to hit -- in a close game after 50 points were scored in the 3rd quarter -- wow. Just wow.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Manage that bankroll, and there will be no need to get that upset at a loss (even a bad beat).

I hope things get turned around for you.

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

It's one game. You really need to reassess the worth of your worldly possessions. From this post, I can conclude:

Gambling > Living
    Computer/social network at SBR > The house you live in
    One game > Family

Seriously, if this is the way you act when you get screwed by "1" then you shouldn't be doing this for anything other than entertainment, or a hobby. Lord knows how many times I've lost a bet by 1 point. 1 run. 1 goal. Chill out. There's a new card full of games tomorrow.

lyon804

I'd never made a single play over 10% of my bankroll before tonight, lyon.

I know it was impetuous and stupid obviously in retrospect, but I believed in the play big-time and still do. For that over 96 not to hit -- in a close game after 50 points were scored in the 3rd quarter -- wow. Just wow.

Oh, I believe you were fukked... not denying that one bit.. I have seen much crazier shit than that loss though in my experience. Just move on and clear your head and in a few days it will pass just like everything else. Funny thing is this planet just keeps spinning thru good and bad and the difference between good and bad is a fine line closer than the 1/2 (the half) that fukked you..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Oh, I believe you were fukked... not denying that one bit.. I have seen much crazier shit than that loss though in my experience. Just move on and clear your head and in a few days it will pass just like everything else. Funny thing is this planet just keeps spinning thru good and bad and the difference between good and bad is a fine line closer than the 1/2 (the half) that fukked you..
    I don't disagree with any of this, lyon. Again, I'm not off the deep end about this loss -- just stinks that my + is gone now and that I'm off the board. Lesson learned, I guess. Again, it's not life and death.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude, stop gambling

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad to see you're doing the rational thing once again. Whenever shit is falling apart around me, instead of doing anything about it, I like to chill out & chat a little on the internet

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

There is absolutely no fuKin way that the books capped the 2nd half with the lakers missing 7 FTs in the forth quarter. I dont care how good they are, this shit seems just too good to be true all the time. 2nd h spread and total off by .5 each, total of 1 point. U cant possibly get any closer without pushes and giving people their money back. I dont understand anymore when I see these things happen.

Im not saying this shit is rigged, but maybe, juuuuust, maybe someone has biffs sports almanac from Back to the Future II

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stacks on deck View Post
    did you lose a lot or she left cause you broke shit.... cause you need to bet smaller or get anger managment classes... i dont even know if those classes work.... if you are happily married then you need to get her back... if your not then go out and get chicks have a good time.... if you have kids to feed then you have to make sure you are doing right by them.
    Why? Sounds like she left. She can find her way back home. If a wife can't understand you gambling then the relationship aint going to work. You have to set the ground rules up front. Let her know its a hobby but it also pays for her nails and spa shit. Now if your losing money and can't afford to send her to the spa every other week then you need to give this shit up but as long as your kicking her off $$$ she will remain silent and let you do your thing.

My wife asked me one time why I was spending so much time on the computer. I told her I was studying for the game that was on TV and I had $4G's riding on it and another game afterwards. She said "handle your business" and has never rode me since. Now if I was some lazy ass not earning a living and taking care of the house then she deserves to give me shit but as long as I'm clothing, feeding and entertaining her she has no room to be unhappy.

Handle your shit but set the rules...

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    You gotta get more durable TV, or hang that bitch on the wall.

Houli, If I was still college age and roomed with you at UNLV I believe we wouldn't get shit done for gambling and telling jokes just like the one I just quoted... Pretty humerous shit..Liked it alot BTW

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

And there are always 2 sides to every coin. For every game u lost by .5 and 1 run another guy hit his 5 team parlay and is jumping up and down as we speak, its all relative and most of the time it all sucks. But for those few times it rocks, its worth it........................

P.S. Im single and it makes my life 10x easier as a gambler, yet everyday when I wake up alone I realize the value of what u have, hope you can see it too

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

He did realize the value of what he has...a broken $900 tv.

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Pictures of wife?

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Scary stuff. I was once headed down a road of uncontrolled gambling. Then God showed me some things and now I'm mostly a spectator. Don't let $$$ control you.

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Jones View Post
    Pictures of wife?
    The better question is if he has naked pics of her? And how much did he lose tonight maybe we can work out a deal.

12 Last