superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

When Tim Donahue was caught rigging

Did gamblers get their money back? I'm curious because I want to know when to expect my cheque for this pathetic Jazz game. Winning with the help of bs refs calling a dozen fouls on Denver that shouldn't have been.

Melos foul out? gross call
    Martin's 5th? not even a call in girls jr. high basketball
    not to mention the charges that kept rolling in. utah isn't even planted and they flop on contact and get the calls

i hate watching games where the refs can have this big an impact on the outcomes

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Refs that have to run back and forth all game long in mile high conditions, the lack of oxygen will make you call twice as many fouls it's a proven scientific fact.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

47 free throws for Utah
    44 free throws for Denver

Denver lost b/c they shot 4-18 from 3 and played atrocious defense in allowing a short-handed Utah squad playing 3 scrubs from the D-League to shoot 53%.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Lol, good theory!

michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

out of curiosity, what did happen, did anyone that lost their money because of that ref get a refund?

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by michalis View Post
    out of curiosity, what did happen, did anyone that lost their money because of that ref get a refund?
    Nope

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

probably, if you can bring the case to court with solid evidence (tape etc) before getting killed n bring down david stern

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    probably, if you can bring the case to court with solid evidence (tape etc) before getting killed n bring down david stern

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think every NBA game this season has a conspiracy theory posted somewhere on SBR

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

There should never be over 90 combined free throws in 1 game. Let the boys play.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes call your bookie for an immediate refund...

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

the only way to win with the NBA is to bet the ridiculous totals against the public. if you see a 177.5 total and the public is 75% on the over, then bet the under cause there will be 17 combined free throws.............and if the total is 243.5 and the public is 75% on the under, then of course bet the over cause there will be 1,567,338 total free throws

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Think about it, are the bookies supposed to call the winners of "rigged" games also and ask for their money back?

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

vesuvius, they would consider the game canceled since it wasn't fair. books make their money by being fair, and if you lose 50k because Tim D wants to make it a 2 point game instead of a 15 point blowout late in the 4th, that is bs

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bitching and moaning that goes on from some people when they lose a game on here is ridiculous. I was on Denver for the game for 2 units and put another 2 on them ML through live betting, but I'm not complaining about the officiating. Denver lost because they played dumb. Billups goes stretches where he forgets Carmelo is their best scorer and Melo and Martin commit all sorts of dumb fouls.

You are arguing the foul-out call on Melo? Are you kidding me? The dumb bastard rode the guy's hip for 40 feet which could have been easily called, but then he reached in just to make sure he committed the foul. Melo is one of the top 3 gifted athletes in the league but the guy is just DUMB sometimes.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    47 free throws for Utah
    44 free throws for Denver

Denver lost b/c they shot 4-18 from 3 and played atrocious defense in allowing a short-handed Utah squad playing 3 scrubs from the D-League to shoot 53%.

The only ones to be bitching here, if any, are the under backers. 91 fukin throws and it didn't even go over until the final 2 minutes.

Utah +6 was the easiest pick, relatively, of the playoffs thus far.

Coaching advantage - Utah
    Zig-zag theory advantage - Utah
    Public money RLM advantage - Utah
    Who needed the game more? - Utah

And Denver's been wildly inconsistent and needed crazy threes to pull away in Game 1, not the same story in Game 2.

villain1212
    villain1212's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't have expected my money back... It's just how it is.