GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trio: Parker-Duncan-Ginobili = My Quarter-ALLIN!!!

Spurs is the under dog that has offense, defense, and experience. It's playoff time so that I need the dog with solid defense and experience players. After doing my home work again and again, I decided to put down 1/4 my bankroll on the Spurs +4.5. Good luck with your pick guys!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tough game, tough series actually, think what im gonna do is just bet against the team that wins the game before all series as i think this one goes the distance, which doesnt help me at all for tonight....gl

mehow
    mehow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

i think spurs gonna win series with mavs, but after hard-fought. nonetheless i think mavs will win tonight

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    tough game, tough series actually, think what im gonna do is just bet against the team that wins the game before all series as i think this one goes the distance, which doesnt help me at all for tonight....gl
    Valid thought 2dabank. My gut telling me Spurs have more chance to cover tonight.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by mehow View Post
    i think spurs gonna win series with mavs, but after hard-fought. nonetheless i think mavs will win tonight
    Dallas might win but San Antonio +4.5 points which is the same level of a team with ton of playoff experience...I have to go with the dog here since:
    1. Dog can win out right
    2. Dog can cover at back door.

Good luck with your pick mehow.

rdo37
    rdo37's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on this play, I only have a unit on it but will be rooting for it the same!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mehow View Post

my brother-in-law is from San Antonio and for the most part is pretty on target with them, i text him like a hour ago and he said same thing, mavs tonight spurs in 7, not that it means much but i usually trust his Spurs knowledge....i might play mavs real small but gonna stick with my fade the previous game winner series as this one really feels like the best series of the 1st round, may do same thing with mia/bos as well just havnt really decided yet...gl everyone

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

favs are looking like 6/6 to start the playoffs.
    Just got a feeling Dallas will get on top in the opener. bol

miley
    miley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Mavs are just better. Spurs have to play great to be in the game and in the series. I don't know if this team can still do this.

GatorFan

Guys, I usually play only 2% to 3% of my bankroll, but when it comes occasionally a great chance to win, I bet 25% ....and this game is the one. I believe that I have a high chance to hit this bet. Good luck guys!

WolverineFan
    WolverineFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I am a HUGE Spurs fan and they have been playin great since Ginobli has decided to step up and Parker is back but they just don't seem to have the continuity as all the other Spurs team and have been searchin for the right lineup combo all year and Jefferson is a f**kin joke so it pains me greatly but I'm gonna have to take Dallas

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

also on the Spurs BIG lets get this gatorfan

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    also on the Spurs BIG lets get this gatorfan
    YEahhhhhhhh let cash this biiitchhhhh.