capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-0 on saturday make it 2-0. look here for another winning pick!!!!

i had my lock of the year on the denver jazz game over the total. i clearly won that. you can check yesterdays threads to see my post if you dont believe. however, lets get to it. the first matchup i really dont like lakers thunder i pass on this game. i don't really like it i believe the lakers may cover but just a hunch but i pass on that game. the second game i really like the over on the magic game. the total is posted 187.5 and i believe this one will pass the over. take the over for 3 units. the spurs mavs game i really like the mavs at home they play very good at home and they are only -4.5. the spurs are a good team but the mvs get this one done at home take the mavs for 3 units. lastly the suns are giving the trailblazers 8 points and i say so what. the suns win this one pretty favorably and get the win. i say play this game for 5 units.

RECAP: lakers thunder game = pass.
    magic bobcats = over 3 units.
    spurs mavs = mavs 3 units.
    suns blazers = suns 5 units.

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

comments as always feel free. but like i always say it wont persuade me a win is a win. jump on these picks guys if you want some extra dough in your pockets!

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA
    y2kr1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

I have suns -7 as my play of the day so i'm with you on that one. I think suns -8 is still a solid play. Can see them winning this by 10 + much like the jazz/nuggets game today. Mavs have impressed me for quite sometime. They are a decent team both sides of the court. Spurs have been a bit to up and down and I also feel that mavs -4.5 is the right play. I tend to stay away from totals unless I already have a good idea of the predicted outcome such as in the bucks/hawks and jazz/nuggets over plays today. But orlando has been steam rolling their opponents at home as of late so I wouldn't be suprised for the outcome to be something like 106/90 100/94 orlando victory which is easily over the posted 187.5. Hmmmm, that is tempting actually, will look into it. Anyway, they all look good to me.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Quote Originally Posted by capper123 View Post
    magic bobcats = over 3 units.
    spurs mavs = mavs 3 units.
    Loving these plays. Might go in with the Suns also. Hell, might even throw some for the Lakers ML.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by capper123 View Post
    i really like the mavs at home they play very good at home and they are only -4.5. the spurs are a good team but the mvs get this one done at home take the mavs for 3 units.

I almost bought what you're selling until I got into this part. Mavs play very good at home??? They are 10-29-2 ATS on their own crib for chrissakes. I'm not saying they're not covering tomorrow, but at least provide facts if you're trying to prove your point...