area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

pistons +300 to win east

I still like the pistons chances of making a championship run this year. They had a good draft getting Stuckey and Afflalo. Also signing Jarvis Hayes from the wizards and most importantly getting back billups. And lets not forget they still got prince, sheed, and hamilton.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Unfortunately, Flip's still the coach. I can't see Detroit making another run. Their time has come and gone. The Pistons are an old team, and Stuckey and Afflalo won't contribute much (if anything) this season. And at this point, I don't think having Sheed is a positive.

Chicago's the team to beat in the East.

And where are you getting +300 for Detroit? FYI: Pistons +425 to win the East at Bookmaker.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Unfortunately, Flip's still the coach. I can't see Detroit making another run. Their time has come and gone. The Pistons are an old team, and Stuckey and Afflalo won't contribute much (if anything) this season. And at this point, I don't think having Sheed is a positive.

Chicago's the team to beat in the East.

And where are you getting +300 for Detroit? FYI: Pistons +425 to win the East at Bookmaker.
    The bulls?? Are u crazy?? Don't you remember last seasons playoffs where detroit took care of chicago?? Pistons are still the beasts of the east. FYI: Was going by an old line. +425 is even better.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think that the Pistons will make another monster run like they did last year. That team is one year older and seems to lose focus way too easy.

guy9bundes
    guy9bundes's Avatar Become A Pro!

For my opinion Boston is the East favorite this year.
    With KG and Ray Allen they can beat anyone in the east.
    The question is if Doc Rivers is qualified for the job.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    The bulls?? Are u crazy?? Don't you remember last seasons playoffs where detroit took care of chicago?? Pistons are still the beasts of the east. FYI: Was going by an old line. +425 is even better.
    No, I don't have any recollection of that series, but since they beat 'em last year they're definitely the better team this year, right?

If you watched that series you'd notice the problems Chicago's athleticism gave an old Detroit team. This was even more apparent later in the series when Skiles finally started playing Ty Thomas. The Bulls will be much better this year as Thomas and Sefolosha further develop, and Nocioni is fully healthy. They're the deepest team in the East, and Deng is on the verge of becoming a superstar. If the Bulls and Pistons were to meet again, Deng is the best player in that series. And Skiles v. Flip? No comparison. Chicago's the best team in the East, and it's not even close IMO.

The Celtics and probably even the Cavs are also better than Detroit.

Look out for Toronto this year.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Best two teams in the East are Chicago and Toronto.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I like the celtics

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can you be so stupid and breathe ?

celtics aint winning nothing mf genius!!!!!!!!!!! what a blockhead
    Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    I like the celtics

Meestermike
    Meestermike's Avatar Become A Pro!