Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Rondo has flu

Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo is battling flu-like symptoms and the team sent him home from Friday's practice session, but he is expected to play in Saturday's Game 1 against Miami.
    "Yeah, [Rondo is] pretty bad," admitted coach Doc Rivers. "[Glen Davis] missed [Thursday's session], he's been sick, so whatever Tony has, it's spread around the team right now. Rondo, we had him do film, then we did a walkthrough and then we told him go home.
    "He's going to play. I don't know how he's going to feel. I don't anticipate him feeling great, he's throwing up and everything else last night and all day today. I know we sent him to the hospital to do IV work and stuff like that. other than that, it is what it is."

Snowball

i won't touch C's in game 1 cuzza this. he's the main speed man. not to mention he got it from Tony Allen. I dunno.. have to see the first half.. it's going to be a cool rainy day up here.
    Rondo needs to be 100%

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like everyones picking Miami

GL to all

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Maybe he'll be like Jordan and have the game of his life while battling the flu.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I think we're going to see the Celtics fizzle in the playoffs. Maybe time to rebuild.

Snowball

I'm just concerned that he sounds so sick, watching the late night local coverage, it's going around the team. Weather is 30's and rain. Tony Allen is a great defender, if he still has it, that's no good, and who's next.. thing with Rondo is he's all over the place, his energy is what creates plays and many of his layups are based on fakes that require perfect physical execution.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post
    seems like everyones picking Miami

GL to all
    60% of the public is Boston ML.

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

i meant for the series, my bad...but i could be wrong on that too

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!