DontBurnTheDay
    DontBurnTheDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Over/Under Team Wins

Anyone have an idea when they will be introduced?

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics OVER 48!!!!!!

Meestermike
    Meestermike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

The Greek and Pinnacle have their Team season wins lines up.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Anyone have any thoughts? I waited a little too long and now most of the ones I like have a lot of juice on them.

majch
    majch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

What sites have the lines for totals? I only see it at bodog, wsex and the greek.

I think i looked at all the A and B rated books that support the US and those were the only 3 I found that had them...anyone suggest others?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, welcome to the SBR forum majch

You might want to checkout 5Dimes.

majch
    majch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

thanks, great to be here.

5dimes just has the conference winners. does anyone else have any suggestions? I thought more books would have them, i guess thegreek and bodog spoiled me.

hammysboys
    hammysboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

You might want to look at these:

Philly under 32 -- East much improved with Orlando, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, NJ, Miami, Washington and maybe Cleveland tough wins; how does this team win 32?

Cleveland under 49 at Bodog -- Varajao and Pavlovic holding out and still back in their home countries; Cleveland unwilling to sign them to big multi-year contracts because it absolutely kills their salary cap flexibility and those guys are basically role players; Hughes very injury prone and Cleveland offense is just not very good (preseason has been terrible); without the holdouts they have very little off the bench and 50 wins sounds like a lot from this bunch especially in a much improved Eastern Conference

Lakers under 42 -- if Kobe is traded this is a lead-pipe cinch; if not it still looks solid with a disgruntled Kobe and a cast of NBA journeymen other than Odom who is also injury-prone

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

The Raptors over 42 had a lot of action on it and moved all the way to -142, but it somehow dropped down to -129. I'd suggest jumping on it while you still can. No clue what they were thinking putting their line so low. This team will not fall apart. They may not repeat last years success, but coming within 5 games of it should be easy.

I also like the Sonics under 27.5. I've only looked at 3 divisions in depth so far, the Southwest, the Northwest, and the Central. Most of the lines seem too close to what I expect for me to bet anything else.