emeka
    emeka's Avatar Become A Pro!

LATVIA Basketball

Bet on VEF Riga, I am from Ventspils ,and i know that today play only 5 players ,becouse many players are sick with ROTA virus Good luck, i have limit 140$ in pinnacle ,and also you can bet on VEF -2,5

Its true, if Ventspils win i will give all my points for those who dont believe me

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

i think i could play in the latvian league and im 5'9 and have never touched a basketball

napalmrain
    napalmrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ill try this for a small sum .. BOL

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks Emeka! Took it for a bit.

Khhhh
    Khhhh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Just an update. Ventspils team indeed has been affected by some stomach bug. Just 5 players showed up for morning practice. The team tried to negotiate postopnement of the game with their opponents but were declined. Postponement by mutual consent is the only option available as it is not possible for playoff teams to add new players from farmclubs to the roster once playoffs have started. Opponents were not kind today. Reports say that right after receiving news on rejection of game postponement all Ventspils team players got on the team bus to the game venue, even those affected, all woving to stand firm in the face of difficulties.

Line down to -6.5 already. Not much value now.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i think i could play in the latvian league and im 5'9 and have never touched a basketball
    What is your problem KK? Obviously you know nothing about European basketball. Did you know that latvians are among the tallest people on planet earth? With your height they will call you a midget in Latvia.