Cuban'Spicks88
    Cuban'Spicks88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playoff $10 for 10 wins = Thousands of $$$

Im going to attempt to use small parlays or plus money odds compounding an initial sum of $10 continuously to try and reach a 10 win streak. I got this idea from another SBR forum guy hittin up over in MLB. Lets get at this together and make this paper!

Cubans Picks Comming SOON! Meng

Cuban'Spicks88

What do you say to a girl with no arms and no legs?
    Nice Tits..
    After I told her that I went to her blind brother and tipped him off on a value futures play in the NBA even he could see. Im laying a sprinkle on the Charlotte Bobcats winning the Eastern Conference at a ridiculous 65/1. Initially I must admit, I was rather enticed by the 100/1 the Bulls were calling. I like everything about the Bulls except they're krinkly knees and they're lack of bulk. The Eastern Conference is categorized by bulk and power contrary to its Western counterpart where the best teams are built with speed and attack. Which is where I see the Charlotte Bobcats really shining in this category. They are a slowdown pace team that really like to grind it out and duke it out in the paint. They are huge physically and talented enough to beat up on any of the teams the East has to offer . They matchup well with Cleveland, the clear favorite at 1/2, neutralizing Lebron with Wallace, I presume. They can keep Shaq and Ilgauscus to a minimum with their size down low and these matchup issues go well into the lineup of any eastern team. Bottom line here is the Bulls WERE a cover machine with Deng in the line up this regular season but in the playoffs, the first look from the blind man revealed some true value in the Bobcats. Best of luck and remember, I left Cuba in a raft so I could place sports bets =).. Good day

Bodog.com
    Charlotte Bobcats 65/1
    Basketball - Futures Odds to win 2010 Eastern Conference - Moneyline
    Sat@7:05p All wagers have action. The team that wins the conference final in the playoffs will be graded the winner. Single Bet
    Risk $20 to win $1300
    Last edited by Cuban'Spicks88; 04-16-10 at 08:21 AM.

Cuban'Spicks88

I think I'll revise my rules since I've seen thats something of a stickler for followers.
    1.) Challenge will begin with the First NBA 2010 Playoff Game
    2.) Any Bet is for the means of making money, period.
    3.) Parlay's and Plus money bets only.
    4.) Small Write-ups necessary as I also challenge myself to be a better capper.
    5.) Each bet risk will be the initial funds plus the previous winnings.
    6.) Nights off are allowed
    7.) HAVE FUN and its never foolish to pull out ahead and begin fresh.

If i think of anymore Ill let you know.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawks and suns in finals

Cuban'Spicks88

Definitely liking your Suns call. I think Amare is a beast, even more so in the second half of the season. 3 point sharp shooters pepper that roster and Lopez is a pretty good big guy to have there against those pesky big guys like Dirk. Suns at 22/1 looks tasty.

cmw1612
    cmw1612's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    hawks and suns in finals

Never in a million years

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never say never

cjewell83
    cjewell83's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the suns 20/1 bol

Cuban'Spicks88

What do ya'll think about that Charlotte pick for the east?

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban'Spicks88 View Post
    Could happen I suppose. Orlando has been so dominant, it's hard to see them folding against the Bobcats, but I find your reasoning quite solid. Playoffs are a whole different story to regular season. GL with your bet on Charlotte.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

outrageous

Cuban'Spicks88

Oh my god.. literally spent 20 mins writing up a response and erased it by accident.. DAMMITT!!!! Give me a second to throw in a gerb and write it again.

Cuban'Spicks88

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    outrageous
    Lets do this one first since its short and sweet..
    Thank you for the detailed feedback with the outrageous comment.
    As your avatar goes I do like the Phoenix Suns to take the whole enchilada this year. Im sure you might like that one.

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets do this one first since its short and sweet..
    Thank you for the detailed feedback with the outrageous comment.
    As your avatar goes I do like the Phoenix Suns to take the whole enchilada this year. Im sure you might like that one.
    GO Suns! I've got my money on them to win it all too.

Cuban'Spicks88

March 2010 February 2010 January 2010
    Atlanta 84-86 L Cleveland 101-95 W (Shaq out) Charlotte 106-95 W OT (14-3)
    Charlotte 89-96 L Cleveland 106-115 L (Shaq in) Memphis 94-99 L
    Lakers 96-94 W Dallas 85-95 L (Butler/Haywood) Boston 96-94 W
    New Jersey 97-87 W Washington 91-92 L (Butler/Haywood)

Looking closer we see a trend here. The defensively geared opponents gave Orlando a run for its money as its down low play with Howard and Gortat were neutralized by bigger defenders. You see Butler and Haywood beating Orlando twice with two different teams which is another great point for Charlotte. It can also be said here by simply reading the score lines that Orlando likes a high paced game to utilize Peitrus, Barnes, Williams, and Carter. Orlando, if it had to, could easily blow away the Bulls and Miami and show that dominance your talking about. Cleveland (1/2 odds) on the other hand is having Shaq, Ilgauscus, and Verijao in rotation on the paint with Mo Williams, West, and James in the perimeter is a very deadly combination for any team to handle. The Bucks without their star simply cannot be trusted even though Jennings (I think) and Ilasova are sick, thats more of a Bulls level team. I'm currently researching more on the point spreads for tomorrow and sunday's games and they should be up and running for my little competition by the end of the night. Thanks for the solid little response "bygspenda". Hope yall enjoy and always chase that money.

NickS8753
    NickS8753's Avatar Become A Pro!

if the suns can get past portland's physical play, they can make a run for the finals. it all depends on shooting percentage. if they shoot just okay, they will have a great shot.

Cuban'Spicks88

Todays playoff picks
    2 Team Parlay
    Chicago Bulls +12 (-125)
    Utah Jazz +6 (-120)
    Risk $10.00 to Win $22.40

BANK ROLL AFTER WIN $32.40

Cuban'Spicks88

Best of Luck to all and chase that money

Cuban'Spicks88

Ok so I get what I deserve for betting on Chicago vs a bigger and better Cleveland team.
    0-1 Streak
    Going to put another parlay.
    Boston -4.5 vs Miami Heat
    Utah Jazz +6 vs Denver Nuggets
    Risk $10.00 to win $25.69

Im going Boston here since Nate Robinson, Rondo, Peirce, and Allen are too much for Chalmers, Richardson, and Arroyo. Wade of course is a super star and has put ridiculous numbers up against Boston but they still have lost every time which is why I did not add him to the list of three Heat players in the sentence before. Garnett, Perkins, and Davis are too big for Beasely, and Oneal. As far as Utah goes, I think the Denver Nuggets are vulnerable here and Utah has good defenders in the paint to neutralize Andersons rebounding skills and Martins abilities. Only see the perimeter being the only matchup issue for Utah since J.R smith is definitely the swing vote here. Anthony plays with his heart which is not always good but being at home might help them here. Billups is a beast but I think Utah keeps it close here in a barn burner. We will see what happens.. Sorry for the Chicago bet earlier a loss always hurts me no matter what the cost is.

Cuban'Spicks88

Quote Originally Posted by NickS8753 View Post
    if the suns can get past portland's physical play, they can make a run for the finals. it all depends on shooting percentage. if they shoot just okay, they will have a great shot.
    Suns are going to murder portland in the first game of the series and without Roy they wont be able to get the stops necessary to stop the bleeding.

Adding to the card for the minute
    Boston -5 vs Miami
    Risk $10.00 to win $9.52

Cuban'Spicks88

Adding to the card for the minute
    Boston -5 vs Miami
    Risk $10.00 to win $9.52
    Bank Roll $19.52

Cuban'Spicks88

Ok so I get what I deserve for betting on Chicago vs a bigger and better Cleveland team.
    0-1 Streak
    Going to put another parlay.
    Boston -4.5 vs Miami Heat
    Utah Jazz +6 vs Denver Nuggets
    Risk $10.00 to win $25.69

Im going Boston here since Nate Robinson, Rondo, Peirce, and Allen are too much for Chalmers, Richardson, and Arroyo. Wade of course is a super star and has put ridiculous numbers up against Boston but they still have lost every time which is why I did not add him to the list of three Heat players in the sentence before. Garnett, Perkins, and Davis are too big for Beasely, and Oneal. As far as Utah goes, I think the Denver Nuggets are vulnerable here and Utah has good defenders in the paint to neutralize Andersons rebounding skills and Martins abilities. Only see the perimeter being the only matchup issue for Utah since J.R smith is definitely the swing vote here. Anthony plays with his heart which is not always good but being at home might help them here. Billups is a beast but I think Utah keeps it close here in a barn burner. We will see what happens.. Sorry for the Chicago bet earlier a loss always hurts me no matter what the cost is.
    Anthony here already picks up a Tech for talking shit to the old reff ... No point for... as Im writing Melo just picked up his 3rd foul with 40.3 seconds left. Now this particular position is interesting here (the score) because I usually like Denver to be leading just a little bit in the first half but this is close enough to where it falls into my little denver system of emotion. When denver was on they're winning streak... SMITH WITH A THIRD FOUL... in march or feb (i forget) they would be down pretty large in the first half then explode in the second to win by 8 or more. Now the reason I like them in this position is because they don't have that emotional fire that causes those second half explosions when ahead by a little. Here the same system applies because of foul troubles. I look for the barn burner to still come through and Utah to win this one. As always get that money

Cuban'Spicks88

Play
    Charlotte Bobcats +10
    Risk 19.52 to win 17.75

TOTAL BANK ROLL 37.27

Did shit with my girlfriend today so couldnt post it but it was obviously my pick with all i have said.. Next pick will be on hours before the game i promise..
    I also took
    Phoenix Suns -8 1/2
    Risk 37.27 to win 29.34

Possible bank roll 66.61