Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2001

Night of the Over

Simple as that. I play overs way too much probably why I had a losing season, but tonight there is no defense anywhere in the association. Even the Portland/OKC game might go over. Throw everything you think you know out the window I'm not saying hammer the over on these late games but don't play unders tonight, not even halfs. I'm sure order will be restored soon and guys like me will hit the floor when teams go cold in the 4th. Until then heres to OFFENSE

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

The under in the Memphis/Denver game could be legit

Bumble Bee

I'm sure the game will slow down Pride but I like the over 103.5 for the second half. I'm staying away but BOL with your play

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im an unders junky and tonight has been horrible so far. Hoping Dallas plays D though as they still care.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Played OKC/Portland over and Houston/Sac over...looks good now but after the Houston/Phoenix game last night you never know

Pride
    rally rally rally

thank god I voted the over. This whole reverse jynx thing has worked out for me all day so I had to ride it haha.

I am glad they decided to play some schoolyard ball at the end to rack up the score

Bumble Bee

Tanner you're looking good in both games. Both will hit. Look at the Denver second half had no business going over. Last I saw it was 103.5 and in a game that's a blowout they score something like 25 points in the last 4 minutes for 104. No worries Wayne, Once the playoffs start teams will play D again.

Pride
    rally rally rally

yah I had no business winning that bet at all. They decided to let both teams shoot in the final minutes.

Any thoughts on the Dallas 2H lines?

Bumble Bee

You're right Pride, I'm not one of these guys that think the fix is on in every game but that was just obvious. Technical Fouls and 3's in the last couple mins. LOL It's just the night of the over. I should be cleaning up but I just decided sit back enjoy the early wins and look at tomorrows games