michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get why the lakers dont care but are they being stupid?

lakers have turned of the engines a while now and more so the last couple of weeks, but are they being stupid?

ok they secured homecourt advantage in the west

if they meet cavs in the finals cavs have homecourt advantage and they seem to be ok with that, they never even tried to obtain the best record

but the way the have let go they may loose homecourt advantage to the magic, currently they are both at 55-23 if i am not mistaken

in my opinion, I think the playoffs will be similar to last year, and i think the magic might stan cavs once again and reach the finals

if the lakers are there to meet them, isnt it stupid to let go of homecourt advange? especially since they had such a big advantage over magic in the standings? are they that confident that they can win the title without it?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by michalis View Post
    in my opinion, I think the playoffs will be similar to last year, and i think the magic might stan cavs once again and reach the finals
    I think so too. I also think Portland or OKC (depending on which team gets the last Western spot) can stun the Lakers in the 1st round!

michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    I think so too. I also think Portland or OKC (depending on which team gets the last Western spot) can stun the Lakers in the 1st round!

lakers shoot have a few strong games to enter the playoffs with momentum, if they go in automatic pilot mode it might be too late and they get knocked out