Well, rumor has it that Antawn Jamison & Delonte West may not play due to minor injuries. Additionally, what do the Cavs have to play for at this point? Seriously? They'd be out of their minds if they put too much physical effort into this game and risk injuries to their key players. The Bulls on the other hand are fighting for a chance to go to the playoffs. Yes, they are inconsistent. Yes, they just lost to a Bogut-less Bucks on Tuesday. But, they are young and hungry despite the inconsistent play. Going to the playoffs & putting up a fight first round (like they did last year vs. the Boston Celtics) would be their way of marketing their bright future to the cast of star free agents this summer. Derrick Rose said in a recent interview that they WILL go to the playoffs, and it's certainly in their best interest to make the playoffs. Chris Bosh is DONE for the season with the Toronto Raptors due to injury. So unless LeBron, Mo Williams & Zydrunas Ilgauskas decide to cover whatever the spread is tomorrow, I think the Bulls cover the spread at home in Chicago tomorrow. Luol Deng, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Kirk Hinrich (etc.) will all be suiting up & playing tomorrow. Not trying to be a homer here, but I think the Bulls are due now for a redeeming win or at least a close game. Let me know what you guys think.