Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Celtic$ and Bull$ Roll the Money Train tomorrow night

Boston at New York -6. what a joke. NY tired off a West Coast road trip, Boston just hops into Logan and is there in a half hour. This will be a cakewalk for the C's. Doc Rivers has finalized the playoff rotation. Total Domination tomorrow. There will be more Celtics fans than Knick fans at MSG.

Chicago needing a win, at Home, and facing a Bucks team without Bogut that is all bummed out and looking for answers on how they will stay competitive in playoffs without him. He's the primary reason along with Salmons acquisition they are even IN the playoffs, but Salmons is mostly a jump shooter. Bogut was singlehandedly responsible for virtually all their paint play and rebounding. He was their BEAST and he's gone out to pasture until next season. Hate to see that but I never liked the Bucks anyway wish him well at the hospital.
    Last edited by Snowball; 04-05-10 at 11:31 PM.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

nice write up snowball i'm on it as well bro

Eggspert
    Eggspert's Avatar Become A Pro!

+6buck is large to cover

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

just a stat i came across when reading the preview of tonights celtics game on yahoo.. though it was pretty interesting and might be useful to some of you as it was to me..

---Boston (48-28) is 21-1 in road games against division foes since Garnett and Allen came on board for the 2007-08 season, with the lone defeat a 100-88 loss to New York (27-49) on Jan. 4, 2009. Since that contest, the Celtics have won 12 in a row on the road against Atlantic foes.

Im pretty much all over celtics ml (or buying a few points) on tonights game. Anyone disagree? and why

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Im pretty much all over celtics ml (or buying a few points) on tonights game. Anyone disagree? and why
    I don't see why Boston wouldn't win in NY - but cover 6 points? That's a diff story.

I might consider it though.

Just dont like that number 6...it seems wayyyy too low for this match-up.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

like bulls win by 6-15 points,like boston too

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    ---Boston (48-28) is 21-1 in road games against division foes since Garnett and Allen came on board for the 2007-08 season, ...
    21-1 SU, not ATS.

Boston is 1-2 ATS in it's L3 visits to NY. Boston may win, but I can't lay 6 points (now 7.5) on a team that blows leads the way Boston does nowadays.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

nevermind..lol

Snowball

THE NUMBERS: (1): Win for the Knicks on their five-game road trip that ended Sunday.
    (12): Wins for the Celtics [team stats] in their past 13 meetings with the Knicks.
    The only loss was when the C's were not fielding a healthy rotation.
    Rivers has cemented the bench. Tony Allen, a top defensive factor will see a lot of time tonight.
    Michael Finley has size and solid shooting. Nate Robinson (lacking defense) and Marquis Daniels (also lacking defense) are no longer the 1st tier bench. They will only play as needed. Point being tonight expect the Celtics defense to look better than it has recently and expect to see the Celtics bench shut down the Knicks bench.
    http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/b...ait_next_shot/
    http://www.celticsblog.com/

Bulls last game scored 96 against one of the top defensive teams in the league, Charlotte, who were also playing for playoff seating. Trust me, if they can score 96 at Charlotte they can score more than that tonight at home against Bucks without Bogut. Kirk Hinrich is back and sank 24 pts at Charlotte. Bogut was a huge board hound. His inside play will be nowhere to be found or replaced. Looking at a likely 10-14 point differential with Bogut out. He's only of only 8 in the entire NBA averaging 15 pts and 10 rebs per game. Bulls are on 3 days rest, and Milwaukee is yet to test the waters without Bogut, playing their very first game without him tonight.
    37-year old Kurt Thomas is expected to start at center for Milwaukee.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gamecen...tent;scoresTbl

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over the Bulls. BOL with the C's.

NickS8753
    NickS8753's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking good

bnaid8
    bnaid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Bulls are finally healthy again and Bucks took a huge hit with Bogut's arm turning into spaghetti.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

thats sad what happened to that boy

Snowball

More than a little dissapointed in the Celtics lack of effort tonight !
    They seem to be content just trading baskets. Very ho-hum.

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

bulls score 9 points in the second q. what a joke!!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    More than a little dissapointed in the Celtics lack of effort tonight !
    They seem to be content just trading baskets. Very ho-hum.
    They've been playing like this for the past couple weeks. Celtics not in good form right now.