t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Will the Lakers be Motivated Wednesday???

Blown out Friday by Oklahoma City, come back Saturday and beat a down Houston team, then lose handily to the Hornets. Kobe is pissed and Odom even had some things to say. But is that enough? The Lakers have shown throughout the season that they just want to get to the playoffs as soon as possible.

But are they going to want to finish this road trip off right? I think so. I think they go into Atlanta and show the Hawks that, once again, they do not belong among the league's elite. I think they win this game and play some hard defense. The Hawks are a good team, but I'm not a believer in them. They've won 8 in a row at home, but that streak ends tomorrow night.

Lakers moneyline is where I'm going here. Somebody convince me I'm wrong.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I'm with you on Lakers bro. Gonna go pretty heavy on the overnight line.

t-wizzle

I would like to hear especially from lakers fans or people who follow the team closely. The fans who follow the team closely seem to know when the lakers are going to decide to turn it on.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

They are playing horrrible now.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I would like to hear especially from lakers fans or people who follow the team closely. The fans who follow the team closely seem to know when the lakers are going to decide to turn it on.
    Well, I've been a Laker fan for a while now but it's really hard to gauge this team at the moment. I thought they would come to play in OKC and they got blown out. The Lakers don't really have anything to play for besides getting ready for the playoffs. I don't know where ATL is in the Eastern Conf Playoff seeding but I think they play with more energy. Now what that being said, this game comes down to Lamar Odom. If he shows up, Lakers win regardless what Kobe does. The Lakers do need a win before they go home...

t-wizzle

I think Odom is going to show up and play a very good game.

camel
    camel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks are vying for 3rd spot against the Celts.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think Odom is going to show up and play a very good game.
    That's exactly what I'm betting on. It's not a bet on the Lakers for me, it's a bet on Lamar Odom.
    If Lamar gets close to this line: 18pts, 12 reb, 6 ast, 2 blk <3 TOs, the Lakers win. I don't even care if Kobe finishes with 14 points. If Lamar gets close to the statline above, ATL playing for the 3rd seed has no relevance, and the Lakers roll out of town with a W.

t-wizzle

I think Odom has exactly one of those games. The Hawks are a very athletic team, but Horford isn't exactly a true center. I think this is a game where Gasol and Odom are able to be effective against the less physical interior of Atlanta.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers ML is the play on wednesday. I don't really think they will play with any determination here. I do however highly doubt they don't come away with the "W" Good luck!

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i'm a laker fan and yeah i think lakers is the play tomorrow, kobe will show his ass up after getting beat by hornets the other night, they can't afford to lose anymore games if they plan to secure the number 2 seed in the league, they can't catch cleveland anymore so i think they would like to secure the HC if they will be matched up against ORL in the nba finals

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers ml is the better play;; atl tends to stink up joint once in a while;; lakers should be angry which is what we want;;

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

hawks are a beast at home.. lakers are cruising into playoffs right now who do you think wants it more tomorrow? and who has home court advantage... im a huge lakers fan but i just dont see them pulling it off tomorrow.

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by cap10 View Post
    lakers ml is the better play;; atl tends to stink up joint once in a while;; lakers should be angry which is what we want;;
    angry only makes them play as less of a team

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i hope khloe kardashian whips the hell out of odom to lit a fire under his butt, khloe should tell lamar bad game no s*x