robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1359

Phoenix / Chicago for Tues 3/30

I'm lovin Phoenix at -3.5 over the Bulls. The U/O at 217 is going to be a close one though.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

like phoenix also i have it capped at phoenix -7

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Being a homer from the Chicago area, I'd love to see the Bulls pull the upset at home. After all, they're trying to overtake the Toronto Raptors for the 8th seed at this point in time. However, for the Bulls to win this, it would totally depend on which team shows up on the court (from both sides). The Bulls have been very hit or miss lately (with the full squad back in minus Luol Deng). Their play against Miami last week was absolutely HORRENDOUS. But just the game before that, they put away the Houston Rockets without too much trouble. So I guess it's really hard to say. In any case, even from a more objective standpoint, I'd say the Suns -3.5 is far from a lock. Bulls are more of an Under type team, but Phoenix trends Over, so I'm not sure which way it's going. In any case good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by robert_wrath View Post
    I'm lovin Phoenix at -3.5 over the Bulls. The U/O at 217 is going to be a close one though.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Just put 220 on the suns, should be a good game. Making the bet off of the fact the Suns are still trying to make moves in the Western Conference Standings.

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

good luck

CrazyMan
    CrazyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

dangerous game, i heard Steve Nash has a ruptured rectum