cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Jhon Morrison Lost whit Nuggets.

1- At New York line -6.5 buy 3 points is =-3.5 score=104-109

2- At Boston line 4.5 buy 3 points is= 7.5 score=99-113

3- At toronto line -5.5, buy 3 points is= -2.5 score= 97-96

4- At Orlando tomorrow. Yor in bankruptt.

5- At Dallas you play like a million dollar and maybe lost.

6- At Las Vegas you search jhon Morrison to kill his family and crash his Lamborghini.

: Jhon Morrison

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

whoever didn't play denver on the moneyline should pull one of their hands out of their ass, make a fist and punch themselves in the face

mattd83
    mattd83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the copy of the jm system i have mentions nothing about betting the money line. It only suggests buying 3 points. Where can I can the other version?

And yes, i guess i need to pull one hand out of my ass and punch myself in the face. I went bankrupt on the nuggets series.

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JM system lost a c-bet with Houston during xmas time, at B-bet for Houston they where favs by more than 3: they won the game but didnt cover the spread +3 points. As of this that moron decided to keep his false record clean by adding this ML filter. When a team is favorite by more than 3, bet the ML.

This is obviously just stupid and should be ignored...

jas3230
    jas3230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

John morrison

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    1- At New York line -6.5 buy 3 points is =-3.5 score=104-109

2- At Boston line 4.5 buy 3 points is= 7.5 score=99-113

3- At toronto line -5.5, buy 3 points is= -2.5 score= 97-96

4- At Orlando tomorrow. Yor in bankruptt.

5- At Dallas you play like a million dollar and maybe lost.

6- At Las Vegas you search jhon Morrison to kill his family and crash his Lamborghini.

: Jhon Morrison
    I dont understand john's all excited about another win but the c bet clearly lost
    now he says you should always play the moneyline when a team is -4 or more?
    where did that come from all of a sudden? it was always buying 3 points on the spread. i wonder what he would say if denver lost which they almost did.

thebestthereis

if the system lost it clearly states in the bylaws never to bet denver playing on foreign soil on march 26th, 2010

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I don't do this Morrison thing, but if he wants you to play the moneyline on favorites of 4 or more as a C bet, you better be prepared to mortgage your house, sell your car, rent out the kids to a sweatshop, and unload some organs on the black market to cover what you have to lay to win back the A+B losses (lost with extra points), plus the amount to win that was set for the series. Either that, or I hope you are only playing for $1 per series.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    if the system lost it clearly states in the bylaws never to bet denver playing on foreign soil on march 26th, 2010
    yup, this series was also filtered out because billups had red gatorade before the game instead of his normal blue

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok Morrison system is play whit stress.
    I bet 2% of my bankroll and im happy, my bankroll increase very good, and no body tell who bet. fortunes.
    Yesterday i went 1-2 y lost 1 game but i see it happy, i enjoy the game. if i lost today ok no problem, tomorrow i will win.

jas3230
    jas3230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

why doesnt he admit it he lost a c bet on denver its pretty obvious. his system will not work on moneyline unless you are willing to risk 10,000 to win 200.00 who in his right mind would do that?

Nova32212
    Nova32212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2454

The current record for the origional version of John Morrison's NBA system is 59-2

The Houston series and the Denver series were a loss.

The updated version of the system say to play the ML if the team that you are wagering on is favored by -3 or more points.

The Denver series falls under the updated version of the system, so that game is a win on the ML.

This is my first season using John Morrison's NBA betting system.

My experience with it has been pretty good.

The system is not 100% perfect, but it is consistent.

The majority of Morrison's subscribers voted not to count the Houston series loss in the updated version of the system.

The most important thing to remember when using the system is to never wager more than you can afford to loose.

This will keep you from wiping out your bankroll if you loose the A B and C wagers.

If you are playing with a small bankroll, I would suggest that you only use 10% of your bakroll on each wager. This is best for those that don't know much about sports.

Before playing Morrison's picks you need to check teams for major injuries, or if a key player is not going to play.

If you don't feel good about that night's picks, then pass on that game or series.

I used Morrison's MLB system last season. I went 49-0. I think that there were only 3 C wagers placed the entire season.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi Nova32212. Do you honestly believe that the majority of Morrison's subscribers voted not to count the Houston series loss in the updated version of the system? The majority of the subscribers voted that it should have been counted as a loss. But Morrison went with his own purposes to be able to call the system still a non loss so of course he said that the voters had voted not to count the Houston series a loss. By that he could still claim the system to be unbeaten for 2009/2010 and keep selling massive of his system to new impressed first time buyers thinking wow here is a system with no losses I have to buy that one. Last but least shouldnīt we give John Morrison some kind of award for being the most honest and truthful person out there in the sportsbetting world? For millions of people around the world he is a living example of a highly respected person who has given the word morality A FACE.

Nova32212

Hi Peterman's 23

In the email that I recieved from Morrison the vote was to keep the Houston series loss in the origional version of the system. So everyone that wagered on the Houston series would have one loss on their record.

I'm not sure what the vote really was since I didn't get to count the votes.

Since I didn't wager on the Houston series, I'm currently undefeated using the system.

If the origional version of the NBA system is no longer being sold, then the Houston series loss should not be recorded in the updated version.

If the updated versions suffers a loss then it is a loss, and should be recorded as such.
    And anyone buying that version should see that recorded loss.

Under the old version the current record is 59-2

Before I purchased the origional version of the system. I did some backtracking on it.
    A few years back there were a couple of losses in the NBA

2003-04 68wins 2losses 2004-05 71wins 3losses 2005-06 66wins 2losses

Those losses were recorded when they occured, so I guess they kept using the origional system.

A few losses don't really bother me, because no system is perfect.
    Noone can win all the time.

I've had good success with the system, so I'll continue to use it.

I'm about to enter my second season with his MLB system. Most of those wagers are won on the A or B bet.

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Two big problems with his records:

1. When suffering a loss, system is changed so that the loss or most of the losses (if many like MLB 2008) is filtered out for next season, meaning record is very profitable only after the season have been played!

2. The systems picks has no spread = in a close game result can vary from loss, push to a win depending when bet is placed. Obviously the sissy JM gonna count it as a win. Because of this the record can NEVER be accurate, just look at his records, over 200 plays and not a single push!

A system with NO spread on its picks is just BS!

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO

Hi nova or JHON MORRISON MUM, YOU AND YOUR SON ARE A LIERS, SCAMMERS, 200 HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A LOSING SYSTEM.
    YOU SUCKKK

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Last year I kicked ass w/ his system. This year he kicked my ass.
    Yes, it would be nice if he would give us points to work with and to remind us about the
    favored by -3 or more point fav.

I'm w/ his prefered book, BetUs. This year, they jacked up the juice and adjusted the points.

I lost so many games by 1 point because of that. I will expect the same with his baseball
    picks.

I now have a system to check each of his games. If I don't agree, I'll bet against his picks.
    If I win, I'll not bet the rest of the series. If I lose, I'll recheck the next game and bet accordingly.
    You will get better value betting against his picks than to lay a whole bunch of juice on the ML
    to win the series by 1 point.

I'm now w/ Sports betting professor. He will give you the odds to bet with. He has a 3 game
    chase. He doesn't fudge his win/ loss records and won't charge you extra for picks.
    If I remember right, he's 75 and 1 in series bets, over the 90% he claims on his site. Plus,
    he's over 70% on all his picks.

thebestthereis

we need someone to start a thread where everyone sucks, everyone is a liar, everyone is a fraud, nothing is real, we are all doomed from birth, nothing but negativity is the best thing in the world, and we will all die no matter what happens or what you try to do. let me know cause this will be the best discussion you could imagine.

zigomanisinsider
    zigomanisinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

some people lost on detroit too

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi zigomaninsider, thebestthereis and rkelly 110!

First zigomaninsider, I took a big loss on the Detroit game and the Houston game. Havenīt recovered since then. Destroyed 2/3 of my bank. But of course stupid of me to follow such a chase loss system buying three points. Was doomed to fail sooner or later.

Second thebestthereis, very funny written. I am with you all the way. Laughed a lot!

Third rkelly 110, I also feel I have been kicked hard in the butt! Lucky me who didnīt bet the Denver game. I would have totally forgotten that one should have bet the ml and not just the 3 points.

And Jive, if you read this, good comment on JM:s system.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its working very well

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by jas3230 View Post
    I dont understand john's all excited about another win but the c bet clearly lost
    now he says you should always play the moneyline when a team is -4 or more?
    where did that come from all of a sudden? it was always buying 3 points on the spread. i wonder what he would say if denver lost which they almost did.

More stupid b/s to preserve a perfect record. He would have had to come up w/ some other b/s filter if it were not for a buzzer beater by 'melo.
    Last edited by teecee; 03-30-10 at 01:38 PM.

Nova32212

Hi Cala56

Even though I'm a girl. I'm not Morrison's mun.

I'm just saying that my experience using his system has been good.

I can't speak for everyone.

From your comments, you're obviously not happy with the system.

Even though you've probably had the system longer that the trial period.

You should email Morrison and let him know that you're not happy with the system, and try to get a refund. And see what happens.

I think it's worth a try.