KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Kendrick Perkins

Why didnt he play? This shit should of been top news on ESPN instead if hearing dumb shit about where Donovan "OVER-RATED" McNabb is gonna be playing in 6-7 months. All this coverage of LeBron saying he could win the scoring title every year if he wanted , WHO CARES? He could, big deal.

solareclipse33
    solareclipse33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Never knew kendrick was the biggest star on boston they still have rasheed as a back up how much can it hurt them or affect the line with evans being out

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by solareclipse33 View Post
    Never knew kendrick was the biggest star on boston they still have rasheed as a back up how much can it hurt them or affect the line with evans being out
    Who said he was their biggest star? He is their best defender with KG's bum knee. Would of been nice to know, I would of taken Sac. Rasheed Wallace? Are you kidding me? Guy sucks ass and has the worst shot selection currently in the NBA, If I knew Perkins was out I would of bet the farm on Sac, made a small play on the Under, but Damn getting 11 without Perk was free money with or with out Evans.